• dodd
    Thanks Hippo. Won me 5k today. God bless
  • finley
    Truly superb hippo,very well done
  • Bet2win
    Fantastic selections Hippo. Hope ya cleaned up.
  • Bet2win
    How much did a 1 e/w place accumulated come to
  • AKD
    How much did a 1 e/w place accumulated come toBet2win

Assuming all races were 1/4 the odds, £1 e/w acca would have returned £32851 at those prices.
  • theloser
    Wow wow wow well done Hippo
  • peregrine
    Lovely to see the bookies having their backsides kicked on the stella yesterday in hebden bridge and cant focus as yet but seen this and very well done :cool:
  • Bet2win
    Bet Hippo has a sore head this morning.
  • Dazzler
    Brilliant again Hippo, well done mate
  • Valuefinder
    Stunning tipping that Hippo. Thanks for your persistence given some of the stick you have taken. No one wins ‘em all and we all have bad runs (I’m having one right now) but your selections are always well informed and valued by the majority here as this thread suggests. Cheers and hope you enjoyed the day!
  • Bet2win
    Nearly enough won to put a horse in his favorite trainers yard, has anyone got Paul Nichols mobile number. :smile:
  • Doubler
    Superb Hippo sadly I wasn't on.
  • Rodeo
    Me either but excellent mate.. enjoy.. :starstruck: :starstruck: :starstruck:
  • Rockavon
    Fantastic stuff Hippo enjoy
  • Hippo
    Thank you guys. Funny how the missus suddenly loves her racing! She has worked out the mortgage payment, a holiday, new car and varying family treats in less than one night! I appreciate the nice comments and shows the trolls will never win! As for a horse with Paul nichollls, im just waiting for hell to freeze over!!!
  • FLA
    Thanks for the 3rd time . Because you deserve it
  • Maxh
    Didnt make the bets myself but absolutely thrilled for you
    It's a privilege to even be reading your postings and we will all recount this day for a long long time in pubs clubs and other venues

Well done
    You are a great racing man and have always been and that's why it's always a pleasure to read your posts
    And now the proof that you are a great punter!!
  • JOEMUGG
    wow missed this have been away
    fantastic results
  • moggy
    I was playing golf, very badly, and wished I had stayed in to follow u Hippo but I left the day alone! This is fantastic and more than excellent tipping. This message is late as Wife fractured her hip Sat night
    and no bets since then. :starstruck:
  • stainless
    Enjoy your winnings Hippo, it is great when it all comes together. Time to plan the next hit. Did the bookies offer you a decent cash out ?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.