• Hippo
    Back in the UK and hopefully at windsor tonight but cant believe the rain overnight...where was this heatwave that was predicted!

615 Mild Illusion...appears to have the Watson horse to beat which may take some doing but this is fancied by portman who has his string in rude health. I took 3/1 and see its as low as 2/1 now so there is money at least. Queen Salamah is also rated so no shoe in. Small win

720 Had a word for Pettchoside. Bridgers are always hit and miss but this is his course and 28/1 is ok value. very small ew interest

750 Gallic. Walkers are in great form and this is one of his big owners so will be punted. Ive taken 5/1 . has palmers to beat

So a quiet one but I always enjoy Windsor. Just hope the weather improves!
  • Jack Trotter
    GL Hippo.

Good write up pal. :up:
  • owenjohn
    Good Luck Hippo
  • jalopity
    Good luck buddy

Also on pettochside, been in my tracker a while

Vibrance in the 820 too
  • Valuefinder
    I backed Pettochside in a multiple at 12s last night so 28s must be value! I’ve just taken 22s (with power up) on the e/w single. His 5f runs this season in general stack up off this mark, goes on any ground and only concern is a class 3 might just find him out.

I’m also having a small each way on Flighty Almighty in the following race. Has been highly tried in listed company at York on 3rd start and then the Sandringham so hoping the drop in class might see her competitive at 25/1. Not obviously well treated but worth a small punt at a big price.
  • Bet2win
    Cheers hippo.
  • ToonFanBry
    Great write up hippo
  • jalopity
    No cigars today hippo pal

Not many winners around anywhere
  • Jack Trotter
    Unlucky Hippo.

Thanks for posting pal. :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.