• moggy
    Hi Mugz, as you will know I have been a member of this Forum a long time and I seem to recall that passing on tips via PM's was not supposed to happen as it defeats the object of having an inclusive Forum. Given that some posters keep referring to sending PM's would you please clarify the position on this for all members. Thank you. :smile:
  • Mugz
    That is correct moggy, this board is not here for people to run a 'hidden' operation. If anyone was exclusively conducting their business via PMs then they would need to be removed.
  • insidethestables1
    I would just like to point out that Bodger has stated he is abstaining from the board but is still communicating via PM with one board member

I point out that this is a flagrant violation of the rule which states one should not exclusively conduct their business via PM.

I therefore call for action to maintain the integrity of the board
  • CMB
    Wtf Is going on here?
  • Archie
    Christ knows
  • insidethestables1
    Both, I am merely speaking up about a potential serious breach of a forum rule, once which the punishment is expulsion. I know on this forum members are encouraged to highlight potential breaches, I’ve done this and I’m sure the appropriate person will investigate.
  • Mugz
    Its not a serious breach, CNN have not been in touch.
  • Dadeo
    You could be wrong Mugs, he could have inside info or contacts in CNN
  • moggy
    Insider the what stables! Just go and stop this idiotic daitribe as well as your so called INFO!! :sad:
  • jimfl
    Mugs what's a shambles this board has become just close it up pitiful
  • ToonFanBry
    Have to agree with Jim, shame really, Hippo and all the good guys have gone from posting, all because of one nutcase.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.