• insidethestables1
    Momentarily, 12-1, 365, Paddy, Victor

The dogs have been barking all morning about this one
  • insidethestables1
    Have noticed that WBY, the bookies are reacting within minutes of me posting, might need to release the info in two tranches, first to a select few via PM and then second on the open board, will monitor for a short period then decide
  • insidethestables1
    Another visit to the payout counter, see ye there folks
  • insidethestables1
    Cheers WBY, can’t take all the credit though, just passing on what I’ve been told
  • milhouse
    I have managed to keep.quiet for weeks, but this post takes the biscuit. Second post in a row where e you have said see you at the payout counter for a placed horse, yet the original post says nothing about each way or place betting. So get a grip, you are playing to win. You can't after time saying you are collecting as you have put up each way posts. Doesn't wash. You have had a few winners. I have smiled when I saw them. Throw enough of the brown stuff at the wall and some will stick. Law of averages and all that. I saw the other post about roonaldo. I do remember so many good posts from you back in the day, you have become a joke poster and that brings me to this post. One if you think you are driving the prices down with your posts, you are beyond deluded. Having a multi I'd conversation on a post is bordering on schizophrenia. All these messages you are receiving, or not.

Why can't you just be a normal poster and get the respect you would deserve with genuine posts and get debates going. Your posts are nothing but spam, are a joke and you have no fans. Yes they are well viewed, but not for the reasons you believe.

No, I am not hating, I am trying to be honest. No I am not posting, as I am taking a break at the minute. I enjoy coming on and seeing people do well, but I have to wade through all the nonsense you are putting up to find the good posts. Come on man, get a grip and do it properly, please!
  • JOEMUGG
    mh good post some people pay for tips and go on tipping lines and think they have info
    a friend of mine used to get about 6 horses a day all were close or odds on.
    he thought he had info and would tell us so
    its a fantasy world and easy led people jump in.
  • Dazzler
    Well said Milhouse! My sentiments exactly.....and probably most of the boards too! Needs to change or Mugz needs to ban him/them again!
  • Dadeo
    I have to laugh when he says he has a team at the track.

Fantasy Vs Reality, it's a fine line.
  • Dadeo
    Oh I do scroll past, especially post from people with multi IDs
  • Dazzler
    Why do you think people have multi ID's Wby?
  • Dazzler
    No you both just tw*ts
  • Dazzler
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.