• insidethestables1
    Momentarily, 12-1, 365, Paddy, Victor

The dogs have been barking all morning about this one
  • wby
    Nice one Insider, on at 11/1

In from 16s :scream:

That’s the power your info is having on the markets! Bookies on the ropes!
  • insidethestables1
    Have noticed that WBY, the bookies are reacting within minutes of me posting, might need to release the info in two tranches, first to a select few via PM and then second on the open board, will monitor for a short period then decide
  • insidethestables1
    Another visit to the payout counter, see ye there folks
  • wby
    Kerching! Cheers Insider, on fire at the moment!
  • insidethestables1
    Cheers WBY, can’t take all the credit though, just passing on what I’ve been told
  • milhouse
    I have managed to keep.quiet for weeks, but this post takes the biscuit. Second post in a row where e you have said see you at the payout counter for a placed horse, yet the original post says nothing about each way or place betting. So get a grip, you are playing to win. You can't after time saying you are collecting as you have put up each way posts. Doesn't wash. You have had a few winners. I have smiled when I saw them. Throw enough of the brown stuff at the wall and some will stick. Law of averages and all that. I saw the other post about roonaldo. I do remember so many good posts from you back in the day, you have become a joke poster and that brings me to this post. One if you think you are driving the prices down with your posts, you are beyond deluded. Having a multi I'd conversation on a post is bordering on schizophrenia. All these messages you are receiving, or not.

Why can't you just be a normal poster and get the respect you would deserve with genuine posts and get debates going. Your posts are nothing but spam, are a joke and you have no fans. Yes they are well viewed, but not for the reasons you believe.

No, I am not hating, I am trying to be honest. No I am not posting, as I am taking a break at the minute. I enjoy coming on and seeing people do well, but I have to wade through all the nonsense you are putting up to find the good posts. Come on man, get a grip and do it properly, please!
  • JOEMUGG
    mh good post some people pay for tips and go on tipping lines and think they have info
    a friend of mine used to get about 6 horses a day all were close or odds on.
    he thought he had info and would tell us so
    its a fantasy world and easy led people jump in.
  • Dazzler
    Well said Milhouse! My sentiments exactly.....and probably most of the boards too! Needs to change or Mugz needs to ban him/them again!
  • Dadeo
    I have to laugh when he says he has a team at the track.

Fantasy Vs Reality, it's a fine line.
  • wby
    'my team' 'my mole', 'the dogs are barking' :rofl:

Its all funny as f*ck. If people cant see through it and appreciate it for what it is, then more fool them.

People should lighten up and scroll past, rather than writing war and peace, starting countless threads about it, crying for mugz to ban him, and bumping all his threads.

I rarely follow tips on here blind (other than Dexy and Sweeney mainly), but I did have a go on this one. I'll look at other peoples posts and make my own mind up before parting with my money. I decided I liked the look of Momentarily and stuck a bet on.

Won a few quid too. Whats not to like?
  • Dadeo
    Oh I do scroll past, especially post from people with multi IDs
  • Dazzler
    Why do you think people have multi ID's Wby?
  • wby
    doesn’t bother me

Am I right in thinking you two believe I am Insider, as I don’t get upset by his posts :rofl:
  • Dazzler
    No you both just tw*ts
  • wby
    now now

Let’s not resort to insults or i shall ban you
  • Dazzler
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.