• Deleted User
    No thebookieson we obviously cannot this troll and his constant trolling is part of why I refuse to post anymore, He knows so much but yet so little but he voices through his two names such a load of rubbish, SO GOOD LUCK ALL SAMMY WILL ENTERTAINE YOU IM SURE.
  • Sunderland Sam
    The fact is that I’m informed doesn’t want to share and give you anything. Why should he? In his mind he works hard at racing to win so why should he give people winners who he doesn’t know from Adam. He should just be honest instead of spouting nonsense. How would his so called informants cut him out the loop? unless he said something to them they would never find out it’s utter drivel. My last comment on the matter. I have more pressing issues to be dealing with that being trying to back some winners.
  • Morphine
    This is why I cannot post here this chap gave you real information and he was trolled to death how can that be no wander you get no real informed posters here, Unreal you deserve a dead board and ascot shows not much happening here.
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.