• Deleted User
    I have posted two horses, And I have said they would win and they have, But this being an open board I cant keep doing it im sorry about that but that's how it is.
  • Deleted User
    But as its Christmas I will share this, 250 wolv boxing day this is expected to win
  • tipper
    what is it
  • Mugz
    I love these parlour games.

Two words, first word, sounds like sort. Second word, sounds like mouse.

:party:
  • Kneeejerker
    The Great Escape ?
  • Deleted User
    SORRY NO GAMES WILL POST IT TOM BY NOON IF THATS OK.
  • Deleted User
    HAPPY CHRISTMAS MUGZ DID YOU GET A TRAIN SET ASWELL?,
  • Egger74
    Court house should win the 2.50
  • Thebookieson
    No dangers Egger!
    Backed it last night at 2/1 with Bet365.
  • Deleted User
    Ok lads I am convinced you don't need my help you have the race sorted good luck you will need it by the look of things,
  • Sweeneytodd
    Can you put us out of misery then ?
  • Deleted User
    And for the record im not on the fav it will not be winning this so the 2/1 you got is a good price but not profitable when you have backed a loser.
  • Dexy
    Mugz :rofl:
  • Deleted User
    You as well dexy no wander people don't share anything on here, The fav is the gosden horse im not on it because it carry's more weight in a class 2 than it did winning a class three, IT CARRIED 9.1 TO WIN CLASS 3 RACE BUT HAS 9.8 IN A CLASS 2 BUT IT HAS FAILED TO WIN A CLASS 2. It missed the break in all its races and found trouble last time and did not have the turn of foot to get out of it so what is to like, It carry's none of my money not when there are class two winners in the field who are well treated, So as I said good luck with the fav you will need it also it has new jockey who is on the cold list so to speak, And if that's not enough to put you off then get on and good luck.
  • Dexy
    I've no opinion on the race I just found Mugz post rather amusing. Gd luck :smile:
  • Archie
    Just give us the frigging horse
  • Kneeejerker
    While we wait.I would like to wish you all the best for 2019 .Love yaz xxx

░░░░░▓███▓
    ░░░░▓█████▓
    ░░░░▓█████▓
    ░░░░░▓███▓
    ░░░░░ *;;;;;;;;;*
    ░░░░░* ;;;;;;;;;;*
    ░░░░ * ;;;;;;;;;;;;*
    ░░░░* ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;*
    ░░░░▓█████▓
    ░░░░▓█████▓
    ░░░░▓█████▓
    ░░░▓███████▓
    ░░▓█████████▓
    ░▓███████████▓
    ▓█████████████▓
    ▓███░░░░░░░▀▀▀▓
    ▓███░░░░████████████
    ▓███░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▓███░░░B░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▓███░░░O░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▓███░░░T░░░█▒▒▒▒█
    ▓███░░░B░░░░████
    ▓███░░░░░░░░▌██▌
    ▓███░░░2░░░░▌██▌
    ▓███░░░0░░░░▌██▌
    ▓███░░░1░░░░▌██▌
    ▓███░░░9░░░▓████▓
    ██████████████████
  • Sunderland Sam
    Sunderland Sam will guide you to the winner. I'm informed/Daveros is all pulling ya leg, he finds it difficult to find his socks on a morning let alone pick a winner. Merry christmas everyone from the 'pro gambler'
  • CMB
    Nonios 13/2 would be my guess
  • Deleted User
    Now it is official the Sunderland racing voice has turned up, The one who places 147000 on a donkey and covers the bet selling one of his rare stamps, Yes he will be the man to put you right on this race, Well it is time to put you all straight, Not that I was ever going to do anything else, Now the fav is the gosden horse and if they have ironed out its starting problems and it has trained on it could well do the job, How ever I am told PACTOLUS will be straight and is up for the job so im on him, There are 8 runners so each way monkeys are catered for but myself im on to win as I don't bet each way.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.