• Thebookieson
    Morning,
    I’m a firm believer in all the old adages, each to their own, live & let live........
    However, I’ve arrived at the point where I feel like jumping off a cliff if I see another Insidestables post.

I feel very hypocritical in making this post as I don’t post enough, but honestly it’s absolute nonsense this guy is filling the forums with!

You don’t have to have inside info to make genuine contributions to the forums but he is just filling the site with absolute tosh!
    There’s plenty of seasoned campaigners on this site who share educated views & the odd genuine piece of inside info.
    Can we please get back to what it used to be.

Cheers
  • scrivs
    Well said mate.
  • Sweeneytodd
    Mate you are spot on-I can put up with him posting selections but all the 5hite about “team at the track” “mole ” “man on inside” etc is complete bollocks....I’m lucky I do get some info from Jedd O’Keefe stable,and some other Northern trainers,but his boasts are completely over the top.Info is few and far between,believe me...
  • Thebookieson
    Exactly Sweeney!
    I’ve backed your brother’s horse the twice it won & you were kind enough to post.
  • seagrove1
    Agree with everything above.
  • FLA
    Spot on
  • JOEMUGG
    agreed it was funny for a while now it bores the teeth out of me
  • moggy
    Definitely agree, his/hers? posts are totally out of left field. I tried paying for odds too betting years ago and gave up as inside info was crap and it was the way to the poor house, just like this person? :lol:
  • eeza
    He's not right wby and neither are you.
  • Mancymouth
    Wby is Inside nqat
  • Mancymouth
    Only one that sticks up for him
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.