• Hippo
    Popping into Hospital for a minor op tomorrow so wont be about. Have assurance ill be outta there for 12pm tomorrow so i wont miss the Derby or Champions league!.....so normal service resumed!

Ive always looke at the Friday at Epsom and thought "wow this is hard" but going through my records, ive actually done rather well on that day! Heres hoping

First of all, in the 515 if you can find a bookie offering the Posts 13/8 on Angels Hideaway , lump on! This is a listed race fgs and its run behind Hermosa (poor draw) and Qabala make this a 1/2 shot in my book. I know its got quirks and boy does Epsom find them out but I have a feeling these quirks may suit the nutter that is Angels Hideaway!

235 Im sticking with Bastimans Hayadh...won the Thirsk Cup really well and was unlucky not to follow up at that graveyard York. Its 10/1 again and ive managed to bet ew 1/4 4 places

310 Depends on weather. Im 20 miles from the course and we had loads of rain yesterday. Murky to start with but sun now coming out. If it changes to G/F no bet but I have to have a few quid on Salouen at 10/1. Sylvester is having a cracking season and he and this horse are so popular around Lambourn.. i dont think this is a classic renewal and the fav looks beatable

345 I cant let old boy What About Carlo go after its cracking run against Salouen. That was going to be its swansong if it ran poorly but it didnt so back to its beloved Epsom where its a different horse. 16/1 is a nice ew price. Also small ew on Lorelina at 14/1 and tiny r/f

430 Rubbish race for a classic and ive already had a small bet on Manuel De Vega but our Irish guy suggested last night that Taranawa may surprise a few and run into a place. Its 20/1, Welds in great form as is Hayes so a small ew in order

All big prices except Angels so not hugely expectant but only playing with pennies except if i can get a price on Angels
  • gillamandango
    I don't think Hayadh will be running tomorrow
  • herbie
    Angels 9/4 on BF Exchange
  • micky
    I went into hospital recently, had my "losing streak" removed, Hippo, ask to have it done as an each-way double. Nurse!
  • cosmo2018
    15/8 on Skybet at this moment
  • Archie
    365 giving 2/1 lump ?
  • FLA
    9/4 paddy power
  • The Clinic
    Hippo always been a dafty. Not said one horse that’s even got a chance.
  • slayer17brs
    thanks for the analysis hippo

do you write the first 4-5 names that you trust
  • Hippo
    Taken 9/4 on angels. If goldolphins wins the handicapper is saying a handicap is better than the guineas! Which of course he maybe right
  • john smith
    Word for Tauteke 430 66/1 = small ew advised
  • dodd
    Angels Hideaway never in contention
  • Hippo
    Watched oaks from hospital bed and felt a bit unlucky on manuel de vega but picked up ew cash st 16/1. Also got my ew on saloen and thought lorelina was unlucky in 5th and had an awful run like manuel. Angels smelt to high heaven and if the result can be believed the goldophin handicapper would have won the Guineas by 5 lengths! I suspect Angels is a dodgepot but surely they could have made it look as if they were trying! Loser on the day which annoys me as i font normally bet thst short.
  • Mancymouth
    What you on today mate ?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.