• Hippo
    poor day for me with tricky handicaps and loads of the 2usual suspect" easterby, o meara and fahey plots abound.

Grouse first: Are the general public stupid? The prices on all Roger Varian trained Sheik black spots on yerllow are always awful and see them getting beat odds on regularly and still the sheep follow. Take Fujaira Prince at 7/2 in an impossible handicap. Good luck if it wins but for me its lay lay lay at that price!

150 Stealth Fighter was impressive on fast ground lto and 12/1 ssems a fair ew bet...small stakes

300 Took limato at 10/1 last night as it seemed silly for a Gp1 horse to be that price...see its 7/1 which still looks big to me. ive had a good ew bet as stable think it will win

335 Sand Share...they think a lot of this so 6/1 small ew look a money back at least bet

Good luck...max bet tomorrow

just an aside

Morrisons lot think Telecaster is an ew cert tomorrow in the dante at 8/1...im not a big fan of Hughie but thought id pass it on. not for me
  • Hippo
    As i thought, not a very exciting day. laid Varians horse which won me a few quid (ironic that he DOES have a 14/1 winner in non yellow with black spots Sheikh colours!)....about the 6th ive seen and laid in these colours lately...lost on Limato...got going allo to late which you cant do on this track and knew my fate when Sand Share drifted like the proverbial....so didnt expect much and just returned a lay bet. thats York though. onwards to tomorrow
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.