• Hippo
    Well that old rogue of Sophie leech finally came good yesterday with a fast finishing 3rd....then gets kicked out for wrong weight! Man of Plenty would win loads of races if he could get his head right! To be fair Bet365 paid me so nice ew at 28/1

Ascots weird today and id be surprised if many of these "trialists" will even be in the Royal meeting in Handicaps!

325 Loads of people have asked me whether Verdana Blue will win....no! it is 19lb wrong with most of these and it runs against slow horses over hurdles and AW. Yes, its got its going and its improved but 7/2 is shocking value. I should have won the Derby on Dee Ex Bee sp i have to have a go as its price in relation to Verdana is silly. How can this be 3/1 and effectivel getting 19lb from a hurdler!!!! win bet

425 Interesting race! Ive done Wadidista in the hope that Barneys not ready, also in the hope that Crowley gives one of mine a decent ride for once! Burrows thinks a lot of this and thinks hes sorted his mind out. ive also had £5ew on Circus Couture at 1000/1 with Hills! Yes one thousand to one...everyone else 100/1...only let me have a tenner and it will be interesting to see if they pay me if it places. its never 100/1 even, its about a 20/1 shot on ratings and last years form. A bit of fun but had a good bet on Burrows horse.

525 Bath Out of breath...they think this will win 11/4

Punch 530 Minella Indo...ive watched the Albert Bartlett over and over again and this won on merit so 9/2 seems generous. Good ew bet at 1/4 odds (may drift to bigger if punters thought it was a fluke). Cmon rachael!

605 Ive had a good bet on Kemboy....Ruby thought it would win the Gold cup and promptly fell. He said it would breeze up at Aintree...it did! Al Boum had nothing to beat in the end so have to go with Kemboy
  • FLA
    Great shout on Dee Ex Bee:smile:
  • FLA
    Minella indo. Great shout :smile:
  • dodd
    Just me that’s only backed out of breath from that list :vomit:
  • jimfl
    Well done
  • FLA
    Get in there Kemboy :smile: Thanks again hippo
  • peregrine
    Nice work hippo :wink:
  • herbie
    Didn’t bet today but excellent stuff again
  • JOEMUGG
    yes well done
  • AKD
    Well done, Hippo.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.