• Hippo
    Nice 2yo race (despite RP comments) sees three fancied horses from the Lambourn area. there has been a lot of hype around Kuwait Direct and it is the most forward of hannons 2yos and is thought of a possible Ascot horse. But 7/4 is short about a horse whos stable often leave plenty to work on. Meehan thinks he has some decent 2yos this year and Top Buck has already been backed with Murphy riding. But Brians often need it and 5/1 is very short for this one. Im siding with Jamie's Emtem that was available at 9/1 last night ew. Nicola rides and i think a huge amount of her as does Jamie. its fit and trounced his 2yo that was runner up a couple of weeks ago. A bold show is expected
  • john smith
    easy winner - well done!
  • twobusty
    boom brill thank you
  • Dadeo
    Thanks for the heads up Hippo, great stuff.
  • Hippo
    Well that was impressive and did the forecast as well! Keep an eye on all 3 as they wll will improve. i was pleased to see the one with experience well beat. meehans will come on a ton as will Hannons but the winners smart too...with a very smart jockey!
  • herbie
    Top man, thanks
  • dodd
    Hippo :cheer:
  • jimfl
    Top man hippo well done
  • cosmo2018
    Great stuff again Hippo thanks for the great write up
  • moggy
    Thanks Hippo great stuff! :smile:
  • AKD
    Great shout, Hippo, well done. This race was won by Emaraaty Ana (I am sure you have good memories of that one) last year, this year’s probably not same quality as time was 0.72 secs slower on same going but there should be winners to come out of it. I thought the runner up did really well, as you say Meehan’s need the run, and also it didn’t have the 5 furlongs pedigree unlike the winner. I backed I’m Digby for 5 places and he finished 5th, Richard Hughes doesn’t have them ready for debut either so I think this one will improve too and pick up a small race somewhere.
  • Hippo
    Hi Akd, yes i agree, Hughes are rarely ready fto. There was a lot of talk about the race from various trainers so think it may be good. the winner had a lot in hand so im not too worried about the time. And yes, im still dining out on Ana! that was an exceptional performance as Johnstons was a very good horse to
  • AKD
    Hi Hippo, I didn’t mean the winning time was bad, was just comparing it to Emaraaty Ana’s which was an exceptional performance. Today’s winning time is actually quite good compared to two 2yo races on good going here earlier this month.
  • Hippo
    ahh yes, good point. lets hope Jamie has another "Ana!"...then i win my bet regarding Nicola winning a group race in her first claimless season! She really is exceptional and the Lambourn traines are queing up to use her
  • Mugz
    Great shout Hippo.

:clap:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.