• AKD
    4:20 Fairyhouse - only the 2nd renewal of this Grade 2 contest and it looks a good competitive one. I couldn’t confidently rule out any of the 6 runners, but ratings suggest the winner is most likely to come from top 3 in betting. Very little between the 3 on adjusted weights, Ordinary World comes out marginally best, but his record of 1 from 15 (placed 6 times) over fences is off putting and he hasn’t won since a beginners chase in 2016. Old rivals Snow Falcon and THE STORYTELLER are meeting for the 3rd time, Snow Falcon has come out on top both times so far, finishing ahead by 1 3/4 lengths of level weights in their novice days, and then beating him by 13 lengths in receipt of 7 lbs at Down Royal Grade 2. Now for first time, The Storyteller is rated higher (by 3 lbs) and only has to give the favourite 2 lbs, so I am hoping he can come out on top this time. Hasn’t won since Grade 1 novice (a fortuitous win it has to be said) at Punchestown festival last year, but has mostly run in Grade 1s since then and ran ok so I think he can go well on this drop in class.

Small win bet on The Storyteller @ 11/4

Good luck.
  • milhouse
    Great write up as always AKD. I do like ordinary world in this race. One of those where I just have a feeling today could be it's day. I do like Rachel Blackmore's book of rides today. She could have a good one
  • AKD
    Thanks, Milhouse. The Storyteller finished 2nd.
  • milhouse
    Winner did well. Your horse ran a great race. Rachel didn't have the day I had hoped. On tontimorrow
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.