• Hippo
    No max bet....still backing the horse but stable confidence dented by going

205 Chelt Liberty Bella...straight win at 22/1...silly price in a 4 runner race where she is a front runner. Liked its two wins and this should be a 5/1 chance against the fav

240 Grateful Legend..I was at Newbury when this won and jumped really well. I have to take on Kupatana...Henderson got rid because it cant jump. Bowen gave it a lovely ride agains non hopers lto and Grrateful should run its usual solid race at 7/1

315 This was going to be a max ew bet but reduced due to ground concerns. Cap Soleil is much better than these and they think giving weight to inferior rivals is the way forward. ew at 7/1

Nmkt

150 Small ew on Greek Kodiac which is overpriced at 33/1ew...should bee a 7/1 shot

225 Millionaire Waltz small ew at 25/1...not as good as his 2yo winner last week but still whispered quietly.

335 Breden...from Linda Jewels tiny yard in Kent, this has been their star. Why is it 12/1 when Berringers 9/4? Does prefer flat out gallops in big fields but was possibly unlucky not to be 2nd in the Lincoln ew

So one ok bet today and a few small ew chancers
  • Hippo
    Poor day so far and summed up by Kupitana jumping the last well and the challenger who looked all over the winner blundering! Good ride by Cobden tho and will be a good summer horse.

Millionaire Waltz ran a stormer and got worried out of third by the Godolphin hoards. I think paul Cole is going to have a great season with his 2yos

just hope Cap Soleil can do the business but vibes dont sound great. a difficult day so glad small stakes were stuck to.

I heard earlier that Antaginise is fancied at Newcastle tomorrow 16/1 at 320. Ive also taken 66/1 for the 2000 guineas for a few pence. my Smart man is not normally far off, but admittedly thats usually with his 2yos
  • Hippo
    Well that was awful! Cap hate the ground, hendersons wins when the biggest drifter of the year and of course Beringer wins. No real harm done thankfully
  • Hippo
    wow, thats harsh. Sorry mate and that 40/1 winner hurts. Greek Kodiac and Millionaire Waltz need following wil pop up sooner rather than later. The others sadly looked tired and over the top. Its weird how racing works. on weds O Brien was very confident about Cap Soleil and yet today he thought it had no chance. Fine margins as they say. And Hendersons winner was totally dismissed by the stable (thus 5/1 to 16/1) and of course bolts up on the bridle!

thats nearly it for me on the jumps, just Punchestown to go where Henderson is having a lot of runners...just a tad worried theyve had a longer season than normal due to the weather.

my flat fancies are nearly always Lambourn based horses and has Lambourn has no winter to talk of, they are way ahead of normal, thus Baldings mad form and others.

Tough day mate but theres always tomorrow!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.