• The Clinic
    haha I’m only writing my opinions for each day and he seems to be winding himself up oh well we’ll leave him to it. Can’t get them all right.
  • Hippo
    Speak the truth! Ha ha....ok go back through all your selections and do a profit and loss statement! Loser! You wouldn’t know what the truth is! You lie to yourself soft lad! And suddenly paisley park was 2/1? Quel surprise! Ha ha now your trying to take the higher ground? Well your “spastic “ remark ruins that. Explain that soft lad?
  • The Clinic
    I had a 14/1 winner at Southwell which made the Epatante loss back so I go into the last day in profit with the NAP Sir Erec to run. You said Glen Forsa is the best jumper you've seen in ages. I said it would fall. Unseated/fall same thing. Have that for a prediction, don't just tell ya it'll lose I tell ya ya man will fall. Can't jump at that pace with the big boys. Leave it to the big lads..
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.