• The Clinic
    JLT - Kildisart E/W. Defi Di Seuil vs Lost In Translation? Not for me. They will tee it up for Kildisart. Defi Du Seuil doesn’t get up the hill too weak in a finish and I think Lost In Translation would beat him up the hill as he’s already done it. But I think Lost In Translation may go too fast and make a few jumping mistakes. So with Lost In Translation blazing off with Defi Du Seuil tracking, Jacob can track them through and deliver Kildisart latest.

Pertemps - too many in with a chance I’d say but horses I fancy to run well are Abolitionist, Champers On Ice & First Assignment but yeah probably a no bet race.

Ryanair - Footpad, Road To Respect & Un De Sceaux all EW. Yeah a win & place will return a profit so nothing wrong with it and I think that’s the 1-2-3 anyway. Love love love Un De Sceaux when has he ever been out the places?! So he’s always a free bet. Prefer Ruby on him though you have to let him bowl along. Nothing wrong with Footpad’s last run and he jumped well. Wouldn’t worry about him staying this he’s came third over 3 miles and was brilliant here last year he’s the one with that bit of class like Un De Sceaux. But with Un De Sceaux and Frodon blazing off it could turn into a real stamina test which brings Road To Respect into it. He’s been there and done it here so I fancy him in this first three but I hope one of the other 2 win with their bit of class and will probably just have a saver on Road To Respect to get my money back. Monalee is a horse I always automatically rule out I ain’t a fan and especially with Blackmore on. Frodon is a handicapper.

Stayers - Paisley Park win & Bacardys E/W. I was a Faugheen man from day one but he’s not the same horse. He wasn’t last year and he isn’t this year. I absolutely love Bacardys and have backed him every time but I’ve got a feeling he’s just that unlucky horse. He’d have won 2 years ago if he didn’t get brought down and he had nowhere to go at the top of the hill last year when still cruising. But Patrick gave Wicklow Brave a super ride yesterday so he’ll be looking for the same thing here. The thing about Bacardys is his brilliant attitude if he’s there in the finish I fancy him all over. Paisley Park has done nothing wrong this year and the Cleeve hurdle will put him bang on for this. A replica of this race and he stormed up the hill, a real strong stayer and they can’t go with him.. maybe Bacardys that’s it. Being on and off the bridle doesn’t worry me that’s his running style and he always responds.

Brown Advisory - Eamon An Cnoic & Azzerti both E/W. You know what David Pipe is like in these handicaps and it looks like he’s targeted this race with Eamon An Cnoic giving him a Cheltenham experience in November where he stayed on well then he won well last time out to put him bang on here. Since I fancy Kildisart in the first I gotta fancy Azzerti here in a handicap. He was going well last time when he jumped into the back of a horse and came down. He seems the quickest horse to me. With a clear run round he’s the most dangerous I’d say.

Mares Novice - Epatante. One of my certs of the week. Only worry is the amount of horses in the races. When you’re on a certainty ride it like a certainty. Keep her prominent and stay out of trouble. She reminds me of Buveur D’Air and this race is shite you only need to look at the second fav. Posh Trish big donkey. Epatante will quicken right away. She gets 5lbs from the others and Geraghty got down to his minimum weight to ride her on her first start what does that tell ya?

Kim Muir - Speaker Connolly & Its All Guesswork both EW. Speaker Connolly was staying on strongly last time at Leopardstown and has the beating of Livelovelaugh all day judging by that. He grabs at the ground which is what you want coming up the hill. It’s All Guesswork just needs to improve his jumping and he’s a massive chance as he’s quite quick and he stays. Definitely needs to jump better to win though.
  • Hippo
    Ha ha that useless handicspper has ijust wiped its arse at at your useless selections! As did defi who wont get up that hill! Stoll you probably think youre ahead despite betting half of the favs ew!

Tell you what this troll business is far easier than sensible input innit soft lad! Saves time as well. All i need to do is strain my brain to think of “spastic” and im in the club.
  • The Clinic
    I think you put ‘useless’ in there yourself haha. I’m a fan of Frodon but he shouldn’t have had the class to win that. I’m sure you’ve had 1 winner maximum but keep at it soft lad
  • Hippo
    Excuses excuses agian eh? So how much are yiu up today? By tge way you lost on the first race as you did 3 horses ew unless of course youll be claiming you got road to respect st 25/1 of course you did soft lad. No mention of defi not getting up the hill and lostintranslation running itself out? Bother POWERED up the hill soft lad!

God this is easy
  • Hippo
    And Rachael joins nico on tge useless list! Those top trainers must be mad keep putting them up eh?!snd shes damn lucky know doubt to be 2nd in the jockeys championship eh?

The world through a dellusionists eyes eh?

Oh come and say hello if you want? No doubt youre here with all youre connections? Or are you in your delusional shed in your delusional garden thinking delusional thoughts!

See, its not nice is it? Thinkink about your actions, they will come back to haunt you. Oh by the way ive been showing your “spastic “!remark to everyone here. No doytiuee still pretty proud of yourself
  • The Clinic
    don’t speak too soon. Paisley Park sorting me out. No doubt you backed against with ya silly picks.
  • Hippo
    Yes i did sam spinner ew at 40s! You still lost you muppet with your ew on bacardys! Bad ride again? Oh faugheen theashed it didnt it! Enjoy your 11/8 winner and 2 bet loss ew on bacardys ill enjoy my 10/1 winner! See, its horrible isnt it? Dtill no apology for the “spastic “ remark i see, a true big man!

This is so easy! Btw my crowd love yiur responses! An educated and sophisticated man no doubt!

Anyhoo onto the next

###apologies to anyone sensible, but this idiot secided to troll me so hes getting his own medicine and eead day 2 for the incredible “spastic” remark!
  • The Clinic
    so I couldn’t have £10 E/W on Bacardys at 20s & £100 win on Paisley Park at 2/1 no? Haha. Keep backing your 50/1 donkey with no chance and hope for the best
  • Hippo
    Anslyse that and see how stupid you come across!

Feeling the pressure yet? Still no public apology, what a man!
  • Hippo
    See anove and delusional! Come and meet me chap snd have a chat
  • The Clinic
    not lost another fiver have ya?
  • Hippo
    No i had the winner., thanks for asking. Pity you had 2 bets in the same race....you could have made a few quid. Oh how we laugged at the pitiful deluded man who needs to go to his own clinic!

Still another 2 races to proce youre an idiot. Oh i see youve gone for a 5/4 shot.....no diubt you got 66/1. And how do you think the stable rate its chances? Oh hold on you wouldnt know would you? No , now go and change that nappy of yours soft lad
  • Hippo
    So how did the cert of the meeting get on? I put my hiuse on your experise! Errr no i didnt, i spoke to hendesons mob and was told it was no good thing. In fact the negativity was palpable. I see “the big donkey posh tridh” beat it. Now youre looking pretty silly with your cert and how easy the race was etc etc shhot yer mouth off and ut will get filled! Thats the law of the jungle. So 6 down andnone 11/8 winner. Top tipping fella. Hope noone listened to your cert....they will be broke now.

On a serious note, this kind of post is irresponsible. Last summer you kept rubbishing horses and bigged up dhort priced favs that usually lost.

You know zero soft lad. The stable confidence was ZERO yet you made it a cert!!

Did i back the winner? No but i did spot it had been close to Aramob which ran a cracker in the supreme but dismissed it as it wnt from 16/1 last night to 66/1. My selection is still running!
  • micky
    My main bet was Concertista, had it with 2 of the other Mullins outsiders + Sister in Exactas but not the winner, so if you feel pissed off, I'm already in to my second bottle of wine, ahhhhhhh!
  • The Clinic
    Where did Posh Trish come? Big donkey like I said. Epatante was the winner turning for home, but obviously Geraghty ain’t winning after he wins on the first 2 muppets. I didn’t lump on a mare did I? And actually my CERT of the week is Sir Erec so the best day is tomorrow. Epatante & Sir Erec were my double for the week but my CERT of the week is the big lad tomorrow. And good job Geraghty isn’t on. And yeah you’re wise Micky because Mullins smashes the mares races.
  • Hippo
    Ha ha! You’re hilarious! Thank you for doing my job for me! You are a lying delusional little wannabe! Read your original post agsin! Whens a cert not a cert? When a delusional idiot says so! Posh trish? One place in front of your cert! And as for barry not wanting to win. Third race? You still lie through your teeth even when its typed above you!

Ha ha soft lad ha ha! At least youve cheered me up!
  • The Clinic
    I said ‘one of my certs of the week’. My CERT NAP is Sir Erec. No doubt you’ve gone against him with a 50/1 shot for ‘value’. No value in a loser hoping it will place when you can just back a certain winner.
  • Hippo
    Delusional
  • Hippo
    Errr for the record i am 211 points in profit for the meeting! That wont mean anything to you as you dont lnow or understand the meaning of level stakes. Quick example you did psisley park at 11/8 ie 1.33 to 1 i did sam spinner at 40/1 ew so a 10/1 winner. As you say my long shot madness....same as tobefair at 50/1 ie a 12.50 to 1 winner as opposed to your fleet of short priced unplaced selections. Pattern emerging? For you probably not in your delusional world but sensible people get it. Now kerp up and you msy just learn something.....nah you havent got the capacity or understanding thats why you resort to “spastic “ and “soft lad”. Lets leave it there shall we. You in your delusional world where every loser is a bad ride and every winner is a whooping 1.33 to 1!

So no doubt in response will be an insult or naughty word! Read you like a book soft lad....and its not very interesting! Night night and make sure you tuck yourself in
  • The Clinic
    you pick out what you want. And use SP on my horses who backs SP? Paisley Park 2/1. Think you forget Duc De Genievres 13/2 Beware The Bear 10/1 & 28/1 place on Wicklow Brave. So yeah I may fancy a favourite now and again as the horses I pick are supposed to be the best horse in the race. See me blame Geraghty on Champ? No perfectly fine ride. Got beat fair and square. I only speak the truth soft kid.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.