• Hippo
    Youve probably all read about Champs work with Might Bite yesterday. Well it doesnt tell the whole story. Mite Bite did of course win the gallop but Champ was also tanking. I really think i have the winner of the Ballymore. in earlier posts i advised I have 4/1 for Champ (shortest ante post ive ever done but now starting to look a good thing and the only reason its still 11/4 is that it is now nrnb ie they are certain there will be nrs allowing them to add rule 4 deductions. the nrnb is terrible and all in the bookies favour. I used to love having my antepost bets and take a risk...the rewards were very rewarding ( i also have Brewinup a Storm at 50/1). Yes a few nrs but the difference in price meant still much better returns. I honestly think they come 1st and 2nd! i respect the irish horses but these two form lines are outstanding and I think Champ maybe something very special.
  • herbie
    Sky Bet have money back in CASH if you back the loser of the first bet each day, up to £50.
  • Dazzler
    Thought it was £20 Herbie?
  • herbie
    It’s advertised as both, depends where you look. £50 on my account n1ifhjhbej1gddob.jpeg
  • Dazzler
    Yes mate, great offer. It is only £20 on mine though. Still decent
  • Hippo
    Take it guys, whatever beats Champ wins! Confidence in lambourn off the scale!
  • dodd
    Thanks Hippo. You’ve been blowing Champs trumpet for some time. Enough for me to get a bit on when I can. Cheers
  • Hippo
    Cheers Dodd, the confidence after yesterday’s canter has just gone silly! I still think brewingupastorm will give it a race, but confidence is sky high. But its now not a backable price so id only bet what you can afford. Oddly i think it may go off evens or maybe odds on when JP pulls o briens
  • eeza
    Same offer every day, 80 quid in free bets?
  • Mugz
    Rule 4 deductions on ante post bets, surely not. Declarations would have to be made?
  • Hippo
    sadly yes Mugz. The NRNB is not covered by ante post rules, its covered by their rules ie they have now priced up a race (just like any day) and if there is a nr they can form new markets or rule 4. Of course you get your money back if a nr (unlike ante post - the risk you get for a bigger price). Its killing us bandits who try to steal a few quid! Luckily it looks almost certain my two will run and will both be shorter prices (brewingupastorm at 50/1 now 10/1 being the best).
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.