• Hippo
    Milrow looks a stand out bet and at 8/1 last night (with 9 intended runners) was a good ew bet. Down to 7 runners so the ew disappears but its form is different class. BUT and is a big BUT, Sophie is a devilish trainer to follow and i hope she lets the brilliant young jock actually put the horse in the race (look at Man of Plenty on Sat...would surely have been 2nd or 3rd if the horse didnt have to make up 25 lengths between the 2nd last and last. This will pop up soon in a big hcap probably with Paddy Brennan riding). So Milrow should win IF the trainer wants it too!
  • Thebookieson
    Hi Hippo
    Couldn’t make mind up between Rosemary Russett & your pick - backed Rosemary Russett @ 5/1.
    Best of luck
  • cosmo2018
    Just to let you guys know Skybet still paying out 3 places at the moment.
  • Hippo
    Cheers Cosmo, ive checked my bet and its paying 3 places as i put it on with 9 runners. luckily the 2 withdraws were over 14/1 so happy days!
  • cosmo2018
    OK that's good to know good luck with it
  • Mugz
    Le Musee, 2nd to Champ in December wins at 3/1 !

:gasp:
  • Hippo
    I know Mugz but thrashed by Milrow since! Now 75 lengths better than Milrow!!! Milrow drifts from 6/1 to 14/1 (then SP of 12/1)...tells the story. sadly Sophies stable are like that, when they pull one they dont even bother to make it look good! I knew and pointed out the risk of backing one of hers but i do win with her horses as they tend to win at 25/1 and 33/1 after losing runs spanning 8 or 9 races, but on even betting, you can win in the long run and i said, the booking of Brennan normally sets my alarm off!
  • Hippo
    and oh yes...Man Of plenty fourth in the Champ race above...see what i mean!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.