• Jeepster
    Sky bet offering 5/2 on a Moore treble and he goes down on a 4/9 and a 1/4 shot. The man is a disgrace and should be warned off every racecourse in the UK. He would find trouble in a 2 horse race.
  • Mugz
    A touch harsh Jeepster. The best in the business.
  • finley
    Jeepster has clearly chucked his money down the drain on muggy favourites. Lol
  • Jeepster
    Not cost me much today but just can't have him as a great jockey. Good horses have got him out of trouble so many times. He gets the best rides but somehow manages to get himself boxed in or stuck out the back . Needs to be on the best horse in the race to have any chance in my opinion.
  • finley
    Jeepster, do yourself a favour and look for real VALUE instead of sponking your dough on some crazy overbacked odds on favourite.....simply a recipe for disaster.
  • Jeepster
    Didn't do that..bet the 5/2 treble on sky bet which would have been value on horses going off at 1/25 :4/9 and 1/4. Providing of course that Sky bet knew something we didn't.
  • jimfl
    Best in the business ? Not by a long shot
  • Jeepster
    Another day , another Moore hot pot beaten. Didn't see the race so can't comment on his ride but that's 3 on the trot at odds on
  • Stevie Wonder
    Odds on favs are there to be laid. Get a B/F a/c
  • JOEMUGG
    cost me a five winner super yankee today grrrrrrrr so close
    was 2nd and did try just wasnt good enough
  • Mugz
    Best in the business ? Not by a long shotjimfl

Name your top 3 jimfl please.
  • CMB
    Doyle, De Sousa, Murphy
  • Rodeo
    Geoff Lewis
    Lesterf Piggot
    Greville Starkey.
    :joke:
  • JOEMUGG
    lester piggot
    fallon
    frankie
  • gopher
    And again beaten on a 4/7 shot.
  • calvert
    Bet he could lose on Winx
  • finley
    Apart from the obvious merits of Moore,Kinane, Dettori,Smith,and Fallon.....I particularly like Sean Leavy, Danny Tudhope and Di Sousa.
  • The racing voice
    Think it was Andrew Bayer the American speed rating guy who studied and concluded that the only difference a better jockey could make was half a length, that's something to mull over for us as punters.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.