• Jack Trotter
    I am sat watching the racing today and observed two rides this afternoon for Ryan Moore on Mr Escobar and Brewing.

I am not one for blaming a jockey usually but I have to make an exception here.

Mr Escobar had to be covered up and at the business end the gaps did not appear at the right time, then a clear gap down the inside appears, no chance of winning but a reasonable of a place and he has what looked at pulled the horse out of the finish. My initial thought was the horse may be injured or did not feel right but nothing mentioned afterwards unless I missed it. If the horse was okay then I would question why he has not rode it out for the punters who might have place terms on it or in a placepot. Any other jockey and they would be pulled in, watch this space see if they call the Master that is Ryan Moore in for a chat about the riding the horse out for the best position.

Brewing Almost a mirror image of the previous race and this time did hit the front at the mercy of a couple of fast finishers but dropped his hands and took 4th instead holding out for 3rd. Not acceptable.

For any punters who backed these I would be very unhappy with them rides from a jockey who is top class but maybe getting above his station now and clearly no thought there for the punters.

JT
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.