• Archie
    Where is he,not at Ascot?
  • Hippo
    Australia
  • Dano
    Guys, Has anyone got any thoughts on Ryan Moore this season he seems to be struggling with his riding at the moment...Has anyone heard any rumours about his job with O’Brian?
  • peregrine
    Think he's watching young Joseph o Brien who is churning out good horses and winners. Haven't heard of any rumours but look how many top jocks have been used by Aiden over the years ! Ryan's done it all and won the lot maybe he's thinking of the future .must be hard by to get motivated some days.and with the pandemic he's had time to have a think. Anyone else got any thoughts.:chin:
  • Dano
    He just doesn’t seem to be on his A Game...Getting boxed in a lot and not putting the horses in a position to win in my humble opinion...Bet he’s glad the season is nearly over but got a feeling changes are coming for next year!
  • peregrine
    Did you notice Colin Keane won for a o Brien today. Now he is one top jockey . But would Colin move from g Lyons stable. ?
  • BONZO
    There are a lot of good young up and coming jockeys both in UK and Ireland and for me personally hope Ryan Moore stays in Australia as he has cost me a lot in recent times. The O'.Brien's will always have their pick of the top jockeys no matter where they race their horses but it will always come down to the owners of those horses and if they are not happy and in particular the "Coolmore Mafia" . If they are not happy then Ryan Moore will for sure be replaced as their no1, and they will appoint a replacement, but I believe like all jockeys he has to deliver when expected to and who knows this may probably be the case and if so Ryan Moore will continue for the foreseeable future.
    Regards,
    BONZO
  • Dano
    Hi Guys, Just got back from business. To follow up on this thread how did he do on champions day as I saw the results but missed the whole week? He must be having his worst year ever is that a fair comment or is he worth a few bets in the breeders cup coming up?
  • BONZO
    Dano,
    Still as poor as ever in my opinion and has good book of rides today at Newbury and more than capable of getting at least three winners from those bookings. But we shall see but really there should be no excuses, from a jockey of his stature and experience.I could be wrong but he is riding in my opinion like he has no hunger or determination to ride out his horses like a lot of the younger up and coming jockeys. I would not be surprised at recent speculation is also correct and Colin Keane takes over as A O'Brien's no1 jockey in the near future.
    Regards,
    BONZO
  • Dano
    Cheers Bonzo, I was gonna do him in an Heinz today but thought twice? Don’t think he got a winner...He is really struggling but won me a lot of money last year and I bet he can’t wait for the season to end...Shocking how much he seems to have gone off the boil!!! Rumours are true I think he will be sacked soon?
  • calvert
    im not jumping ship just yet is it Moore or are Aidens horses just not firing yet see what happens tomorrow
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.