• Hippo
    What an awful meeting for a grade 1 track! But gives poorer horses a chance to run at a top course i suppose.

two very small bets for me

110 These look a motley crew who dont want to win! i like Ali Stronge and she runs Armanto who i backed at Fakenham lto. its 20/1 because its never won but would have been closer lto if they hadnt omitted the last hurdle. I may look at Bet365s extended places as Ali's horses are always trying. It may even win against this bunch. Small ew bet at 20/1

140 The worst race ever at Newbury?

320 Hendersons have Sunrise ruby but there is not a word from the stable and certainly not on my list of ones to look out for....maybe thats why it ran at Southwell in the Summer at much bigger odds than usually expected. im not sure the King horse is that good either.

that leaves me with Legends Gold at 7/2 who gave Liberty Bella a good race who has won since and is well regarded. Win bet at 7/2
  • The racing voice
    At least this is better than yesterday's postings. Especially, the one at kempton New Rich where you were apparently told IT WAS USELESS YET YOU STILL BACKED IT. If indeed you use too or are still working in mental health (not sure whether that is entirely true) it could be that working in that environment has affected you without realising, something for you to think about as you've displayed rage on a previous post. Not being nasty just trying to help.
  • Hippo
    thanks
  • CMB
    Nice place there well done
  • Hippo
    Cheers CMB. Backed from 20s to 8/1s...thought it had a great chance 2 out but happy with 3rd at 20/1
  • herbie
    Good shout
  • Hippo
    well that was a damn fine ride from the front by Rex Dingle. this lad is going places and won fair and square. First 3 may be decent
  • The racing voice
    It's the same thing over and over from you hippo. You say things like 'first three might be decent' more or less trying to say I picked the right horse but I was beaten by a Frankel! Or like yesterday new rich the owner or trainer or whoever it was said to me the horse was useless again giving yourself an excuse and I would not trust Gary Moore suggesting you lost because he is a bent trainer! Just post your horses up without all you 'get out' clauses you are using if it loses then it loses. All punters get things wrong so no need to pretend you are some sort of racing oracle which you are not.
  • herbie
    Give it a rest TRV FFS. It’s getting beyond boring now
  • The racing voice
    With all due respect herbie. They are both out of order saying I have mental health problems etc. They result to abuse and insults at every opportunity. Hippo is a constant source of trouble likes to argue with everybody and throws his toys out of the pram when people disagree with him.
  • herbie
    Pot, kettle. Didn’t you leave for 6 months?
  • Hippo
    this guy is magical
  • The racing voice
    I am not having people saying I am mentally ill and grooming people to back horses Aypee. These two should both state that they will stay off my posts in future and stop trolling then we can all move on.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.