• Hippo
    I know the owner Ashley and while we cant be described as friends (long story) i think they may smash Clayton overnight. drop in grade and entered for a better race at Newbury on Wednesday, this looks easier pickings. its only 11/4 but think this may go off 6/4. mind you i wouldnt trust either Gary Moore or Ashley with my great grandmother!
  • FLA
    15/8
  • Hippo
    welll its held at 15/8 this morning and i see his other 2 have been backed again...apparently he has told owners that he thinks he has a good chance of a treble and should get a double at worst....but remember its Gary Moore...and he would literally sell sand to the arabs. Although i have had a go at 11/4 its my mistrust of the trainer and owner that stopped a really big bet
  • Amadeus
    My fancy is FUTURE SECURITY - E/W @ 16's
  • Dexy
    Agree with Hippo a couple of stand out bets in CLAYTON and CHIVERS in the previous race. Nice double there. Gd luck :ok:
  • Dexy
    And throw in ARQALINA in the last for a tasty treble :cool:
  • Stevie Wonder
    Have a feeling 11lb rise in weights on Chivers may find him out. Yes he ran hos best race on boxing day and hes taken to chading. Im laying this one. Will of course hack up now ive pisted this :smile:
  • herbie
    Autocorrect eh?! ;)
  • Stevie Wonder
    Eek Bad typo. Turned predictive off the other day.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Ran really well but the weight wad too much. Went very odds on but found out final furlong. 11lb hike was very harsh by the handicapper
  • Hippo
    Huge drift on course after their 1st one went in. Ashleys money normally goes on overnight but I just dont trust these guys. If it stands up it should beat the joint fav...maybe theres something else lurking. The Moores will pull one i can assure you!
  • Hippo
    there was one lurking! Thats racing i suppose but i should have known better with that stable and owner!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.