• Amadeus
    The best is HorseRaceBase by a million miles
  • JOEMUGG
    never heard of it i will google it
  • JOEMUGG
    looks ok i might try the free trial
    flat stats seems more professional but i wont know till i am in there
  • finley
    Ive used both in the past Joe.....the top rated on Flatstats on occassions do throw up a big priced winner as therir ratings are a bit different as they are NOT preoccupied with recent form...Horseracebase has never really done it for me,its the more obvious ratings generally leading you to the three market favourites,which of course is available everywhere.
  • JOEMUGG
    thanks for this I have never tried such things before.
    how do they rate them any idea ?
  • Bodger
    Lotsa very useful free info on Flatstats, Joe. Not much need to pay.
  • JOEMUGG
    ok will take a look at both
  • finley
    Flatstats are based on many different criteria, sire stats, trainer,weight,jockey..but not neccesarily recent form.
  • Amadeus
    I have to beg to difer about HRB - it's not a "tipster" type service - it's all about developing systems from the vast database they have. If you only look at the top 3 in the ratings you will end up a very poor man. But as they say it's horses for courses and I know what stable I want to be in. By the way for so much more info HRB (I have no connection with them other than a subscriber) is half the monthly price.
  • finley
    I`m pleased it works for you Amadeus,personally it took far too long for me to figure out which horse to back at a VALUE price, maybe if i was retired it might be a different story.
  • Amadeus
    That's the beauty of being retired but I did work between 1964 - 2017 so think I'm owed that luxury.. By the way where do you think GONE PLATINUM came from yesterday?
  • finley
    I backed it mate, based on the simple fact that i asked myself why would the OWNER who is also the TRAINER keep perseverving with a ten year old he didnt think could win....but as you will have seen from my previous threads i tend to ONLY back horses over 10/1.
  • Amadeus
    Try these Finley if you like the long odds, prices from B365 enhanced e/w's;
    2.10 Donc Ah Well 40's 1/5 of 5
    4.45 Kemp Evie May 33's 1/5 of 7
    7.45 Kemp All or Nothin 80-1 1/5 of 5
    Small stakes to hopefully pay for a big steak
  • finley
    Thanks Amadeus, i will take a close look
  • RaceWitch
    Only use it as Jockey stats for the meeting, it is a free service.Actually it works for me to catch one rider with a high strike rate or so, gl
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.