Yes put your brown chords away lads lol
  • JOEMUGG
    great start well done
  • jimfl
    Phew! Well done
  • Deleted User
    All is well then next horse will be posted in morning
  • The Toon
    Do you take the price early morning or just before the start. Well done off to a good start
  • Deleted User
    You began with one hundred you layed for 11 you should have roughly 110 matters not do it before the race is all if you can monitor prices all well n good but they will all be favs, So the liability should be reasonable.
  • Mugz
    If you make 10% on your turnover you are doing well laying, so to make a grand you need a turnover of £10k. If you are staking £10 a race then you need 1000 bets to hit this target, and at 1 a day thats 3 years worth of laying to get there, and not 3 months. And thats if you do well ! Just need to point out the harsh realities of this excercise before people have a moan.
  • herbie
    Surely the stakes would increase with the ‘profits’ though? 10% of bank or whatever?
  • Mugz
    If you increase stakes once the bank has doubled eg £100 to £200, then that would take 100 bets, roughly 3 months worth of betting at 1 a day.
  • Dexy
    Good point herbie.. I think we're all aware of the harsh realities Mugz and be it 100 or a 1000 the idea is to drum up some interest, increase activity and have more interaction on here as we move into 2019 and the most boring month of the year (unless you're celebrating a birthday in January) :joke: Moaning is not allowed :cool:
  • Deleted User
    mugz the idea is to get something going do you want me to shut it down is it effecting your action if so I will of course do as you wish its your board.
  • Deleted User
    But I think we should all win a few quid and get layed lol
  • Mugz
    I dont tell people what to do with their money, but just wanted to point out the realities of trying to win £1000 in 3 months by betting a tenner a day..
  • Deleted User
    MUGz I make about 2000 a month laying and use a bank of 500 I can also prove it but nobody makes money from gambling do they? I also know the odds I also know about pressing the bets up I also know all the pitfalls of gambling I also know you don't want me here, Just delete me mugz And I also can tell you anything about leeds I also know the oldest fans who go every week do you know them,
  • Deleted User
    mugz you have 100 you lay for 10 you have 200 you lay for 20 you have 300 you lay for 30 you have do I need to go on.
  • Sunderland Sam
    Mugz is just explaining the mathematical side of it all, he isn’t saying he doesn’t want you here. I think you are being a bit harsh. What happened to ‘I only bet one per cent of my bank?’. Clearly that statement you made was nonsense. I will say no more as I did promise you I would stay off your threads. I just feel these issues need addressing. After all maths is an important factor in gambling.
  • Deleted User
    Mugz I give up you win sam here is the type of player you want im gone sorry lads I cant believe mugz thinks we are all 5 and cant look after our selves, Well I don't know about the rest of you but im done sorry lads , MUGZ IM OFFERING YOU A GENUINE BRONZE HORSES HEAD PRESENTED TO ME AT LINGFIELD FOR ONE OF MY HORSES WINNING YOU CAN GIVE AS A PRIZE ON YOUR NEXT COMPERTITION MAYBE EMAIL ME AN ADDRESS ILL SEND IT TO YOU, TAKE CARE ALL AND ALL THE BEST TO YOU ALL
  • Mugz
    Sure, but to get £200 from £100 with a profit of 10% on turnover is going to take 3 months with 1 bet per day. And you say you will make £1000 in 3 months. Just pointing out the realities of betting. I havent said dont do it, but those following need to be aware that making any profit at all will be good.
  • herbie
    Comment Queued for moderation?!
  • herbie
    Yawns.

Bet Mugs loves this kind of shit in between Xmas and new year in particular
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.