• AKD
    Poor turnout for this good prize probably due to dry conditions. Sue Smith has won this race for last three years and her Sharp Response has a good chance but at 7/4 is short enough price. I don’t like Little Bruce or Same Circus, Little Bruce has gone up another 2 lbs for finishing 2nd last time and is now 15 higher than his last win. Same Circus does like it here at Catterick having won twice but I feel she has been treated harshly for her win last time and she was only 4th on her last visit here from 5 lbs lower mark. Greyed A is pretty consistent and I think he will run well but price looks too short considering he is stepping up to class 3 for first time. Vieux Lille has dropped a lot in weights, but this going will probably be too quick, though he has won a novice race on good, and he is 0 from 9 in class 3. The one I have backed is the outsider of the field, Western Jo, ok he would also prefer softer going and is 0 from 11 in class 3 but has placed 5 times out of those 11. He would have needed the run last time after 400+ days, and trainer is in good form at the moment. Not expecting it to win, but I have backed it at 11/1 each way (4 places), hopefully he can finish ahead of at least two of these.

Small each way bet on Western Jo @ 9/1 (4 places), I backed it at 11/1 but it’s down to 9/1 now with Betfair.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Western Jo ran a very good race, dropped to 3rd at the finish but happy with that.
  • Rodeo
    thanks well done. :starstruck:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.