• gopher
    Can’t argue with that.Information that was spot on.
    Thanks for posting.Appreciated by some.
  • Dexy
    Great info im informed but what nonsense about posting stuff on an open forum. Your choice I guess. Gd luck
  • Deleted User
    Dexy I am sorry but anyone can come on here and read all the posts, I made it very clear the fav had no chance of winning and I explained why, I then told you I would post the winner not a fancy I said it would win, Now you understand the people I deal with would cut me out if they thought I posted it all here so that's why no offence. But the lesson is and you need to take this on board racing is a lone game and I share with others who have something to give but not much of that here if there were 5 or 6 people I could swap info with through private messages I would but up until now no chance of that happening, I know sunderland sam and his alias the racing voice are pros but im in a very different league so sorry old boy nothing to be done , Take care and good punting,
  • Sunderland Sam
    Well at least you can play with your train set a bit more now as you will save time with not having to post lol.
  • The Toon
    Nice one well done
  • Archie
    See your lot surrendered again today tt
  • Dexy
    so why come here in the first place? Or do you just feel the need to be in the spotlight :chin:
  • Deleted User
    Yes that's it dexy no more talk im gone good luck to you.
  • AKD
    Well done.
  • Dexy
    Thanks for the PM and I don't think you're a prat I wouldn't dream of joining any service. Hope you keep popping in as I don't mind sharing info when it comes my way. Gd luck :cool:
  • Deleted User
    Just a thought dexy did you see the race today if you did then you will have seen the Johnston horse ventura knight that finished 3rd it was a nice piece of work that horse has just had a gelding operation and that was its first run and it was beaten one quarter lengths , It is very lightly raced and in my opinion class three will be winning with ease, So I would be watching out for it, All the best.
  • Sunderland Sam
    To be honest I don't think it was info it was a strong fancy of yours, you given it away as you've given reasons for going against the fav weight, running style etc. Fair play it was a good selection but you have to realise not all of us on here are plonkers I'm informed you can't put everyone away lol
  • Dexy
    just watched the race again.. agree Ventura Knight is one for the tracker. Gd luck :cool:
  • CMB
    I have a mate who is very good on the AW. He picked this one but I was still in two minds as initially liked Nonios. Once this was given also, it made my mind up so thanks again.
  • Sunderland Sam

Nonios is worth keeping an eye on. I copped some successful bets from it at Chelmsford some time ago. Judged on today’s performance it’s should be striking soon given the right race conditions.
  • Deleted User
    Right sam I am at my desk doing what I do, Yes you are right I am a very smart operator and my form reading is excellent, You were going to sort that race and give the boys the winner because I cant find my socks if I recall, But then you were not back on the board but you had winners that you were keeping to yourself but you were back on the board enough to spam and troll my post all day. This is how it is my friend form is great if you can work out a hard tight race, And I can but that alone will not get you paid, I can select the best horses on a race by race breakdown of the form and so can many on here I would guess as the tools are out there, But what does that mean if I can and others can there would be no bookies to take your bet as they are not running a charity service , So I need an edge someone or many someone's to tell me a horse is working well and its being tried with, So then we are in business I then form read the race the horse has been found and asses its form chance couple that with the information I have been given and decide how much im going to risk on the said horse in the selected race, And that will depend on many things I go through with each selection, So its a boring hard time consuming number crunching process, But the way I work has paid and paid well for twenty plus years, MANY HORSES HAVE THE FORM TO WIN BUT WILL IT BE IN THIS RACE TODAY ? The answer is nobody knows if they are trying and there is your problem, I had two bets yesterday I also had the other gosden horse that won at 9/4,So don't private message me again telling me how I can be successful as I don't really think you have a clue, Sorry but I have never had 147000 on a horse and never would I bet max .1 percent of my bank so I will always be in the game, As I don't have a book of rare stamps I can sell to recoup my losses but I know you do. I have to do it the hard way with good money management, So to recap my dull friend just because a horse is well in doesn't mean they want it today, And look back at your post the horse I put up you stated was not capable and was carrying to much weight well it was actually carrying 8 pounds les than the 9,12 it had last time it won and the gosden horse made the race 110 not 100 so it was well in but I can understand your stats said it was badly treated as you said they are your own so no surprise there, So get your head down and work at it and try not to be such a green eyed monster and don't assume I think the boys here are fools I don't, I gave them something for free which some benefitted from and just because you didn't that's not my fault. GOODBYE YOU TROLLING LITTLE DOPE.
  • Thebookieson
    Guys,
    Can we have some semblance of harmony on the site - nothing wrong with having strong opinions- but just post our thoughts & try & beat the bookies on a few occasions per week.
  • Sunderland Sam
    Well interesting that you backed the other Gosden horse so did I and I also got the fc but I don’t like aftertiming but on this occasion I am simply doing so to tell you my figures can’t be that bad, but then again I don’t know what I am doing and I am a dope lol.

I totally disagree that you need ‘info’ to win. If you have a good knowledge of the form book essentially that will always be enough. If you’ve ever read the Patrick Veitch book even he tells you most of his winnings have come through form study and not info. I don’t believe the game is as hard as everyone thinks if you do some study and discipline yourself you’ll be fine and be patient never be in a rush.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.