• The racing voice
    Will be posted after 8pm tonight!
  • The racing voice
    Posted early as I am already on!!
  • Dexy
  • The racing voice
    That’s what time the others will finish the race Dexy compared to mine. :joke:
  • malcolm
    lmfao :lol:
  • Mugz
    6/1.

Here we go then.
  • Mugz
    13/2, stable not really backing it seems.
  • Mugz
    The most positive thing I can say is that none of them have Southwell form, and the 11.50 winner had not been sighted in any run, so you never know.
  • Mugz
    Only 7/1 on betfair, which youd have to say is a positive.
  • Mugz
    Last.
  • Rodeo
    yep crap.
  • The racing voice
    Very disappointing. Doesn’t like Southwell after seeing that run.
  • herbie
    Bring back Sunderland Sam :)
  • finley
    Sounds as though the trainer as been drinking the meths a bit early lol
  • Hippo
    See “delusional “
  • malcolm
    All I can say is as my original reply Lmfao - if you can’t get the time of the race right that Your Horse is running in (lol)
  • The racing voice
    All I can say is I got the text off one of the joint owners. If you read the text it clearly states that the trainer has reservations about the track. As the text explains the trainer was looking to enter it at Newcastle. It got beat as it did not handle the track simple as that.
  • Deleted User
    Well Sunderland's racing voice sounds like you were misinformed, I get info myself but not texts like that I am also an owner and have an account at weatherbys, You said the horse was yours and told everyone to get on, I hate posting horses on here I only give you a bit now and again but if I say it wins it will. You said the horse was yours do you know I bought my first horse from a race track ring sale and I had to have a trainer with me or they wouldn't take my bids or let me pay by cheque without his guarantee I was sound and good for the money , You really should not post boll --ks on here its disrespectful to the other users and can cost them money they can ill afford to lose, So try your new years resolution being I will not fabricate and talk boll--ks and lose my board friends their money on delusional posts, Happy Christmas to you hope your giro comes on time and you don't go without, Or inflict that on those who rely upon you.
  • Deleted User
    ALSO MY FRIEND SPEAK TO YOUR TRAINER WHO PUT YOU AWAY, MR SMART IS WELL AWARE THAT A HORSE THAT GOES WELL AT NEWCASTLE WOULD GO TO WOLVERHAMPTON, BUT I DONT THINK THEY WOULD CHANCE SOUTHWELL AND TELL ANYONE TO GET ON, THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS AND HE COULD TELL YOU WHY IF YOU WERE AS YOU SAY THE OWNER,BUT AS I BELIEVE YOU TO BE A FABRICATION ADDICT I DONT THINK YOU EVEN KNOW THE REASON, BUT MOST PUNTERS WITH A SMALL AMOUNT OF RACING KNOWLEDGE WILL. HAPPY CHRISTMAS,
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.