• Hippo
    Just 3 fancies today and one which may upset a few apple carts!

130 Westbury. Sherwoods see this as a chaser in time and he can jump well which some bumper winners find difficult! 7/1 looks big to me so ew bet

205 i was already to lump on Thomas derby after its win against Tizzards which won nicely last saturday when Chris Gordon has only left in Commanche Red (he said he want going to run it!). Now, two things here...i expected Thomas to be odds on with all the hype yet hes freely available at 7/4 and Chris has said Commanche has the poential to be the best hurdler hes ever trained! Now Chris is not a "big" trainer but boy can he win races. he is not a dreamer and only runs his horses with realistic chances and he thinks this is a potential superstar! He trains in a Village called Morestead near Winchester (stunning views) and is happy to gallop his gooduns with lofted company such as the lambourn crew! he is also good friends with Andrew Balding and basically knows the time of day.

so what have I done? well ive gone mad and had a maximum ew bet at 7/1 and a forecast with thomas beating it. chris is a very popular guy and will have loads rooting for him

350 Jollyscrackedit...I was at Ascot when this won a couple of years ago and thought it was a superstar...then injury. i hear its fit and ready and its best chance is first time out with top weight so i have taken the hint at 5/1

ew doubles and a treble for good measure
  • jimfl
    Nice 7/1 winner hippo well done
  • Mugz
    Well done Hippo, when I looked it was 5/2 ! Nice SP.

:clap:
  • Thebookieson
    Excellent assessment Hippo
  • malawi
    well done hippo great price
  • finley
    Nice one Hippo,well done.
  • Sole23
    Excellent work :strong:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.