• Hippo
    A few to mess around with today in doubles, trebles etc all win. will pay a bit if they all win but money back if just a double

W 115 Eragaon De Chanay...would have waded in normally except for Gary pulling all his horses on Sat (except of course Baron Alco!!!!) because of abnormal blood test results. This may have won on heavy last time but ran really well in top hcaps on good ground. 2/1 is value against a dodgepot of Nicholls who never wants to win. Wind Op? it needs a wind machine behind it to win! (now watch it bolt up!)

145 Pepy Le Pugh...have to back this against a Nicholls odds on shot that looked moderatte at best. After paddy Brennans and Tom Georhges interview after the race regarding the winner being a "cert", Pepy actually ran very well against Bun Dorran and thats miles better than Nicholls scrambled home win lto 11/4 looks big ibn a 3 runner race

MR 1255 Hillcrest Fire...good word from Stuarts yard, fit from the flat and they are confident of a good run. 3/1 looks fair

125 Jersey Bean...was at Sherwoods last week and this has been a surprise package. They think theres more improvement to come and will run well today 3/1 again looks fair

200 Soupy Soups...i normally steer clear of any of Mulhollands as you never know when they are at it but i was taken by its performance at Straford and it would have won if there was a last fence as he jumped them senseless. you can get away at Market rasen and if he jumps the last in the lead , close your eyes as hes a weak finisher, but im hoping hes well clear by then! 7/1 looks huge and as long as 8 runners ill have an ew bet on him as well as the win multiples

I was going to look at the AW cards but i had lost my granny's pin so watched some paint dry instead!
  • ToonFanBry
    Cheers Hippo, and GL
  • Hippo
    Well that was an anticlimax. Thank goodness for Soupy Soups coming 2nd at 7/1 ew...mind you it was backed off the boards to 7/2 but soundly beaten. was right about Zuphyr...its a dog nut Moores then gets beat by a 66/1 and 16/1 shot! Doh! Peppy was a strange race at a crawl til they sprinted to the last. Wont be backing it again. Hillcrest should have won and would have if Scudamore was on ours. I like Gethings but hes cost Stuart a few times now...very weak in a driving finish but good horseman. Jersey ran into one of the good Drs "improvers" and i will back Jersey again as did nothing wrong. so only a small draw on a losing day but reduced damage by staking plan.

id be interested in backing the paper fav of Johnstons against Cumanis in the 530 as the money on "Filthys" horse is plain stupid and sentimental and Johnstons shouldnt be 14/1...my first ever bet at wolverhampton...God i must be bored or stupid or both...I know boringly stupid. Now wheres that paint i left drying!
  • JOEMUGG
    agree with johnstons in 530 12/1 ew
  • CMB
    Was suggested to me by a friend but ignored it
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.