• JOEMUGG

When the POPE visited Ireland his pope mobile had 6 inch Bullet proof glass !

NOW THATS FAITH FOR YOU

:rofl: :lol:
  • dodd
    TRV you are as tedious as anybody on here. Fair play you’ve done well with the dogs lately but you’re getting “info” every day of the week

You said you’d no longer be posting because Dexy disagreed with something you said or one of your selections recently but here you are ...
  • Mugz
    Well done Rodeo. :ok:
  • Doubler
    Well done Rodeo.
  • Bodger
    Rodeo VWD.
  • The racing voice
    Dodd u are wrong there about info. Basically, i part own two horses Nicholas t and beverley bullet. I get told by various people whilst i am at the races in the owners bar about any future fancies they may have most of it is rubbish as the owners tend to overate their horses and dont realise that they might be other ones trying in the race, but if i think the connections are confident i will have a bet. If anyone is thinking of buying a horse dont bother i have part owned several and only one of them has ever been any good. I only keep the two so i can get into owners bars and other perks but come the end of the season im putting it down to one as its just a waste of money to be honest and the only real people that benefit are the trainers. So no i dont put info up everyday you are totally wrong look at facts before posting.
  • The racing voice
    As for Sunderland dogs dodd i am well connected. I know nothing about other tracks but i know plenty and won plenty at Sunderland!
  • Rodeo
    Tx all. :cool:
  • dodd
    If it’s a criticism you’re taking it as mate then take it as constructive criticism but there’s no malice intended. You just seem to take the huff and go on the defensive and threaten to leave when somebody questions any of your posts. As I’ve said above I don’t doubt youre dog connection at Sunderland. The pockets on here and the betting patterns back you up. Me personally, I just think info gets banded about too often from the same people with little or deteriorating reward.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.