• Dano
    Any thoughts on this out there? I’m speaking through my wallet on this one to be honest as I’ve lost a fair few pounds this weekend and Moore is just riding awful at the minute or is it just O’Briens hoses are not firing as Moore seems to be struggling every time he gets on anything? Is he ready for the tin tac or are the horses just not up to it? Possible virus I just don’t know but any thoughts on this out there?
  • peregrine
    Ok Dano don't think there is a virus in the stable. But note again today Moore has cocked up on Santa Barbara. Yet shortly after colin Keane dotted up on amhran na bhfiann. Similar patterns are the likes of Dettori riding winners for the stable.maybe he's carrying an injury ? And if you noticed just lately their horses in the big races have started drifting and have all been beaten ! Money talks with this mob. do you think hefferman would have won or given Santa Barbara a better ride ?
  • Dano
    Yeh I agree Peregrine...They all should’ve been closer to the pace. And your right all been drifting that’s why I thought it was because Moore is riding so badly but surely if he’s injured and not giving it all then he would be pulled up in front of the Coolmore Boys who would want answers? Something is not right and I’m waiting for the headlines saying they have parted company with Moore because he is terrible at the minute?
  • Spindrifter
    ever since bolger said about the drug cheats in irish racing o'brien has won nothing he must have stopped giving them all steroids????
  • peregrine
    Spindrifter yes your right. But the drugging of horses to either enhance their performance or to stop them . It goes on I've no doubt . How many times have you seen horses run no sort of race ! And you know they are far better. Who's doing the drugging I'd expect them to be caught sooner or later. But it's the same old story where there's money there's corruption ! And let's not forget their is other ways to stop horses from winning !
  • MrForce
    Me personally I dont think Ryan does enough prep in riding certain horses. He literally rides them all same way for a turn a foot but very rarely gets it right.
    Then again Im not Ryan and I aint no jockey but just my humble opinon
  • MrForce
    Regarding O'Brien. He said it before he doesnt care which one wins as long he wins. So he's willing to throw six horses at a race. He's literally one handedly boosted the numbers of runners in G1's and still gets disrespected for.
  • Spindrifter
    YEAH NO, YEAH NO YEAH NO QUIFFS HAIR OUT OF HIS EYES WITH SLIMEY PALE LIMP HAND, YEAH NO, I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL THE LADS, YEAH NO , THANKS RISHI
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.