• Bet2win
    Today's Nap is Gorhams Cave (e/w @ 12/1) 2.00 Wolverhampton and the NB is Sauchiehall Street (e/w @ 22/1) 3.50 Lingfield. Good luck.

15.50 Sauchiehall Street Sauchiehall Street looks to be a big price to me. Back on the AW where he's a course and distance winner, he's been in good form at home and he's got a good e/w chance at a big price.

16.40 Sid Hoodie The ground has started to go against us going on the soft side but I guess they all have to cope with it. She beat the Hobbs horse quite well last time and I think she's got the Christian Williams horse to beat but if she handles the ground then she will certainly be there or thereabouts.

17.35 Camakasi Camakasi has been running consistently all season and has now come down to his last winning mark. He should be able to run another solid race and hopefully he can get involved in some way.

18.00 Oskar Denarius Oskar Denarius is in very good form, the ground has come exactly how I'd want it for him and he will make a bold bid from the front. It's just whether or not the less exposed horses get to him or not but we couldn't be happier with him.

19.15 Vegas Boy Vegas Boy has been running consistently, this is probably a slightly better race than some of those he's been in but he does have a chance. In a race like this you're going to need a little luck and if it drops right for him it's not impossible.

20.00 Gorham's Cave Gorham's Cave has ran well the last couple of times around here and the step up in trip should definitely improve him. I'd like to think he can go close.

20.30 Lopito First time in a handicap and he looks to be on a decent mark. It's also his first time on the all weather and if the surface suits him I can see him going very close.

21.00 Good Impression Good Impression has been a little disappointing the last few times on turf but hopefully back to the all weather will show a return to form.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.