• Archie
    Can we all calm the fuck down,the new board got off too a flying start,the setup was right,Joe,dexy and trv on fire,Finley finding some big winners and then today it defends in to fucking chaos......come on lads sort it ffs
  • Archie
    Decends
  • finley
    Reckon there all on there monthly periods Archie
  • Bodger
    aligar gives an 18/1 winning info tip, which is well noted, lotsa replies, fine.

He then puts up two more the first at 25/1, which runs well but is just out of the placings (4th/8)

The last one is sent off ar 20/1, leads from the start, almost hangs on for the win, gets second place, 1/4 odds for that place.

Yet nobody apart from me has said a word in reply, and it's over an hour since that last race.

I can't fathom the mentality of board members.

As for the 'carnage', it's too silly for words. Cba with it, of no interest.
  • Stevie Wonder
    descend Archie lol
  • calvert
    Come on lads Just look at the posts you follow ,skip the ones you dont like and dont bite and comment
    This is an excellent Forum
  • insidethestables1
    Good advise Calvert

What is happening is the forum is self moderating. In the absence of any effective official moderation members like myself are calling out the bully’s and bigots, that’s in the interest of the forum.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.