• Hippo
    Well an unusual day for me! I have very few bets at minor meetings and Weds are normally dead but all of a sudden 5 come along at once!

Im at Sandown and this blowy wind may keep the ground a bit faster than expected although a few rain clouds have gathered.

140 Operative ew at 7/1. Good draw, won this last year and too me the fav is a silly price! Odds on in a Sandown sprint? Madness!

210 Voltaic ew at 7/1 Oh I wish we could roll bavk the clock to the 80s and 90s when Paul Cole (and Richard Quinn!) was the best 2yo trainer in the country. Whatever hapopend to Fahd Salman? Anyhoo this has ran 2 good races and 7/1 looks a cracking ew bet

240 Walkinginthe sand win at 7/4 Hannons mob are bullish about this. Ran a cracker fto when only 75% fit. Has the fav to beat but if bar talk is good, it will!

Bev...i must be mad, hate the place!

220 Air Force Amy...was told this was decent at Ascot but had no chance behind 2 very good 2yos but ran a cracker and if trained by Gosden or Haggas would be much shorter than the 4/1 ew bet in case it drifts and part of multiple with 1st 2 above

400 Abuja...not a proper bet but tiny ew at 33/1. It showed stupidly fast pace lto and brought back to 5f here could steal a march

Yarmouth, another track i hate...its just above a flapping track!

335 My beloved Chain of Daisies...hard task giving a stone to the Godolphin horse but if it gets an easy lead its a real fighter and hard to pass. Win and ew with 3 ews above to form an ew yankee
  • CMB
    Well done Hippo Walkinthesands. I really liked this one but after your post I topped up bet. Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.