• peregrine
    Watched the finish of the race where love the leader won. And by my count he hit the horse at least 9 times :roll: hope he gets pulled by the stewards. Now if I'm wrong I'll apologize now.
  • Doubler
    Race 6 - 4:28pm
    THE "FRUITY O'ROONEY HOTSR" CONDITIONAL JOCKEYS' VETERANS' HANDICAP STEEPLE CHASE (CLASS 4) (CONDITIONAL JOCKEYS' VETERANS' CHASE SERIES QUALIFIER)
    The Stewards wished to hold an enquiry into the use of the whip by Mitchell Bastyan, the rider of the winner, LOVE THE LEADER (IRE), but were unable to do so as Bastyan had left the course. They adjourned their enquiry to a date to be confirmed.
  • peregrine
    Thanks doubled. Amazing he'd left the course and he was interviewed on the box following the race. What were the stewards doing ?
  • Rodeo
    fk all as usual . :grin:
  • Stevie Wonder
    Large g and t's probably
  • peregrine
    See this fellow has rode 2 winners since. The offence he commited . :roll:
  • Doubler
    Taunton, 23 Feb 21
    Fixture Note

An enquiry was held, adjourned from Fontwell Park on Thursday 18 February 2021, into the use of the whip by Mitchell Bastyan, the rider of the winner, LOVE THE LEADER (IRE), in Race 6. After being interviewed and shown recordings of the race, Bastyan was suspended for 4 days for using his whip above the permitted level from turning into the home straight on the final circuit.
  • Bet2win
    Had west street :lol:
  • peregrine
    Cheers doubled and nice one bet2win :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.