• Hippo
    First, have yto get this off my chest! Michael Stoute, always dubbed a "genius" and his "typical Stoute projects" when they win a biggie, but odd how the "project" never gets mentioned when the vast legions of his horses are beaten! The small trainers are hauled in front of the stewards for not trying...Stoute gets hailed as a "typical Stoute project for the future"! People are still writing off Roaring Lion because Stoutes didnt get the best of runs!!!! What? Roaring Lion hosed up and would beat Stoutes 9/10. in fact Stoutes horse won the worst King George in living history. A group 2 at best horse beating another group 2 horse at best. would they have beaten Enable?..NO! It drives me mad hearing the "genius" and "typical Stoute project"...simply put half his dont try and he tends to win substandard Gp races...Expert eye being another example. This world beater couldnt beat handicappers but being Stoutes, every excuse under the sun was offered and every defeat forgiven. its got its act together this season,...in lesser pattern races! So lets see at Sandown today...he sends loads and all are very short..."genius" if he wins 3 or 4 or "typical Stoute project" when most get beat? ive met the guy (many moons ago in the owners when my friend had a leg in a Paul Cole horse)..he was arrogant, rude and looked as we were a bit of shite on his shoe. Great seeing his face when his 8/11 shot was turned over by "ours" (thats the royal Our!). Horrible man!

Anyhoo....im watching the 240 today with interest. Brian Meehan has had an awful season with only Bacchus winning anything decent but he genuinely likes Dubai Instict. Its 33/1 which is a reflection of Brians form and awful season. But Murphy is booked and a definite whisper it may run well in to a place. Loks like the Appleby horse is well thought of in Newmarket and of course Stoutes is 5 points shorter than it should be! Just a small interest and yes youve guessed it, lets all watch Stoutes win every race!
  • Mugz
    :cool:
  • Archie
    When and where
  • JOEMUGG
    stoute total earnings last 5 seasons
    £14,038,878

meehans £2,198,515
  • Dexy
    You have some good racing knowledge Hippo but I do wish you wouldn't talk in riddles :joke:
  • Mugz
    Hippos post went into the moderation queue on 31/8, not sure why, and was approved yesterday. He was referring to the racing at Sandown on Friday.
  • Rodeo
    it goes into the Mod area as there was probably a swear word that isnt allowed on this forum Mugz. if i was too say sh!tte then that would have be moderated . lol

animated-spider-gif-3_zps0arrxklk.gif
  • Mugz
    Ahh yes, it was shite !
  • Hippo
    I was puzzled about perps replies til saw mugz mod comment. A really geeat idea considering the abuse on the old site. Sorry bout the s word!

Joe Mugg......thanks for pointing out stoute v meehan record? But why? Cant see anywhere i was comparing the two? I have a feeling you were being sarcastic? Hilarious as ever! Now compare Gosden and stoute. Gosden makes it clear when horses need a race and is probably the friendliest and most approachable trainer ive ever met except eve johnson hougton....but shes nuts! In the loviest of ways. Shes funny, open, worries about her horses, staff and owners, a real gem! Oh yes and the sense of humour of a navvy!

For the record stoute had 1 odds on winner and the others bombed, long term projects no doubt!

On to today. What a weird race at kempton! One out and out stayer and Enable, the best 10f/12f seen for years both running at 1m on the aw... bizarre and shame on the other trainers for. Ot taking their only chance at beating a genuine gp1 horse and an ok gp2 horse. Surely a good genuine miler hcaper should give it a go? Instead we have 2 poor horses agInst them who would struggle to win a class 3 hcap! Just have this feeling something odds going to happen

Just 2 ew bets me, Sir Dancealot @14/1 at haydock. The ground may blunt the others speed and it acts on dodt and ew on ircus couture at 25/1 will slso love the ground
  • JOEMUGG
    Yep was being sarcastic I saw your post as a pointless one so tried to help you with it
  • Hippo
    Very helpful and i love your pointless name although the surname suits.....now thats sarcasm! I thoight this forum was about Debate and differing views and note you havent “helpfully” posted gosdens record? Thought the idea of a new site was to get rid of “Muggs” like you....hey im on a roll!

Err were you on Circus Couture ew at 25/1 or i bet you were on the hot stoute fav @2/1?

Now lets leave it there and grow up
  • JOEMUGG
    Lmao didn’t take long did it
    You bite so easy too easy really
    You need to relax

My nic does t have a surname but yes it’s a nice nic and suits my sense of humour

No need to bite again really no need to bite
  • Hippo
    Ok, point taken and apologies. But ehy the need for sarcasm? Surely we are all after the same thing? But debate is important. If youd come back and said you disagree and stoures a good chap etc, thats fine. But you add nothing with chesp shots so why do it?

Anyhoo, i agree, matter closed and hoping Sir Dancealot creates a surprise! The ew double is 19.3/1 so id be happy with that. In truth i want harry angel to bounce back but vibes are not good and that ground may bring 7f horses into it
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.