• The racing voice
    Danceataria has improved beyond expectations in my opinion. At 11-2 an each way bet is the way to go.
  • CMB
    GL mate. Followed the money on Harringtons.
  • peregrine
    given way too much to do by fran berry 5th.the winner was well punted late on.and those who backed him were jumping up and down. no wonder they must have got a decent price.
  • The racing voice
    Fran Berry gave it a cracking ride, top class in fact!
  • The racing voice
    Now before u all think ive gone nuts a bloke was saying to me that jockeys dont do bad rides. Now in this situation the jockey might have been told to lose therefore he has given it a cracking ride. I take the blokes point without knowing the instructions of the jockey we can not really say that any jockey ride is a bad one.
  • peregrine
    You tell that to the punters who backed it.really it should have been placed but that's another story.the commentator said Fran berry has never lost on it . He has now. I expect next time out over here it might go down a few pounds. And they have another race in mind possibly at Newmarket at the Cambridgeshire meeting.I'll be having it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.