• Bet2win
    11.00 The Office All comments are available. Today's Nap is Macaque at 6/1 in the 5.35 Bath and the NB is Shailene at 5/1 in the 2.40 Chester. Good luck.

13.40 Irene May Irene May ran a cracker first time out and has come on for that run. I do worry that Daphinia could be too good for us today though as baring her last run, she looks very progressive.

14.05 Night Of Glory Night Of Glory is in great form and he will love today’s conditions. I think he has a great chance.

14.40 Shailene Shailene is shaping up really well and I am pleased with her work. She lacks as much experience as some of the others in the race but I think she is good enough to win this.

15.00 Bye Bye Hong Kong Bye Bye Hong Kong is very useful and he will need to be to win this as it’s a very strong race. Not sure we will beat the favourite, but he will certainly outrun his odds.

15.35 Maid Up Maid Up is very progressive and she will need to be again to win this. She does stay and if she grabbed a place, I would be delighted.

17.00 Queen Of Jumeirah Queen Of Jumeirah returns to turf, which will suit her. I would have liked to see a bit more give in the ground but she should place.

Masters Apprentice Masters Apprentice was disappointing last time but does have ability. If he returns to his previous form, he would have a small e/w shout.

17.35 Macaque Macaque has really come into himself recently and is in great form. I think we only have Watheeqa to beat and if he runs with the form he is showing at home, he could well do just that!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.