• Don't follow me
    DOCTOR NUNO @ Wolverhampton tomorrow 7 -4 with bet 365
  • Dazzler
    Tipped this lto when it was expected and won....but you know that because I told you on another thread......good luck.....off to count the winnings.....see alchemist thread......Yippee Doooooo........its all about the timing....good luck with this one tomorrow.....I WILL be on if its expected again!!@ SEE YA
  • Don't follow me
    Get your own information please don't be claiming you have mine.
  • Dazzler
    Already posted it on other thread.....READ WHAT I SAID, WE WERE ALL ON LAST TIME OUT WHEN IT WON!!!!!!! LOL
  • Don't follow me
    Wat a joker copying info now, deary me.
  • Dazzler
    Heres another song after our BIG win

Zipperty doo da, Zipperty day, my oh my what a wonderful day!! LOL
  • Dazzler
    Copying what??? WE WERE ON IT LAST TIME OUT MATE.....SO HOWS THAT COPYING????

DELUDED!!!!!!
  • Don't follow me
    You are copying my info claiming it to be yours out of order pal. Where is that solicitors letter from u pal? I will respond to the solicitor with copyright infringement amongst the other things I have on the list.
  • Dazzler
    ABSOLUTELY DELUDED.....WE BACKED THIS HORSE LAST TIME OUT......HOW CAN THAT BE COPYING???? YOU ARE EVEN MORE DELUDED THAT WE ALL THOUGHT!!!!
  • Don't follow me
    Heard nothing from Dazzler. No doubt will come on after the race and say I got told that he will match his statement to the result.
  • Dazzler
    Still counting the winnings mate! Whats up?

Why the stalking and obsession with me??

Kick on and get on with it, no need to worry or mention me, or my family or my horse is there?

Unless you have feck all yourself that is!!? Lol
  • Don't follow me
    Show us ya slip, show us ya slip lol. Wat nonsense u speak!! No slip produced still as well as the solicitor's letter pmsl Come on wat have u heard about nuno mr unwellconnected lol
  • Dazzler
    What you so obsessed??.....thought only celebrities had deluded stalkers.....dont mention me again.....just kick on mate

YOU ARE 70% OF THE POSTS ON HERE....THATS A JOKE REALLY.....NO MORE FUEL FROM ME MATE......READ THE FACTS AND WEEP IN YOUR SAD, SAD LIFE......
  • Don't follow me
    R we still meeting up pal? I will get ya solicitors letter off ya and give u mine. NO SLIP!! NO SLIP!! equals no PROOF!! FACT!! yes stop trolling me c ya
  • Dazzler
    ?????? DELUDED
  • Don't follow me
    Backed into 8-11 gamble just failed btn nk, no doubt the syndicate would ov traded. More to come when I get the nod guys.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.