• Don't follow me
    The performance of TIGER ROLL (IRE), which started second-favourite and was pulled up, was considered. The representative of Gordon Elliott’s explanation that the gelding was never travelling or jumping fluently on this occasion, was noted. The Veterinary Officer reported that a post-race examination of TIGER ROLL (IRE) failed to reveal any abnormalities.

Maybe not the same horse this year as we have seen when ot has won two previous nationals??
  • Don't follow me
    The performance of FUSIL RAFFLES (FR), which started favourite and was pulled up before the second last fence, was considered. The representative of Nicky Henderson’s explanation that the gelding was unsuited by the going, which was officially described as Good to Soft on this occasion, but was changed to Soft after this race and therefore would prefer a faster surface, was noted. FUSIL RAFFLES (FR) was routine tested.

Trainer indicating it likes faster surfaces.
  • Don't follow me
    Following the race, the Veterinary Officer reported that KINGS TEMPTATION, placed sixth, lost its right-hind shoe

Ran well considering loss of shoe, one to keep an eye on??
  • Stevie Wonder
    In pre race interview, Nickie H made it clear that ground was against Fusil R - I stated at the time to Mrs Wonder 'That's a lay then'. Unfortunately, funds in my BF a/c at the time were depleted.
  • Don't follow me
    Mrs Wonder is spending too much of your money lol. Just putting up the reports that may be useful for future betting.Won't be every stewards report, in the past I have had some success noting several things from the reports for both backing and lay purposes.
  • Don't follow me
    Following the race, the representative of Paul Nicholls reported that HELL RED (FR), which started favourite and was pulled up before the final hurdle, made a respiratory noise.

Answer to why Mugz fancy did not run well.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.