• AKD
    Tried these 6 in a multiple bet today, win trebles and e/w acca just in case.

1:13 Wetherby - Mario De Pail (13/8)
    1:20 Lingfield - Anisoptera (3/1)
    1:55 Lingfield - The Nosey Parker (13/8)
    2:58 Wetherby - Haafapiece (5/2)
    6:00 Wolverhampton - Helmont (4/6)
    7:00 Wolverhampton - Athmad (9/2)

I also think that Commit No Nuisance in 7:30 race could be interesting returning from a long absence and up in distance, wasn’t disgraced in a valuable sales race at the Curragh last year. Fitness usually isn’t a problem with the trainer, I will watch the market and have a single on it if there is some support.

Good luck.
  • seagrove1
    Good start AKD :up:
  • seagrove1
    First two are winners - well done.
  • seagrove1
    Yaaa Hooo!! 3/3 Treble up - getting interesting.
  • AKD
    Thanks guys. Haafapiece travelled up well (1.56 in running) but didn’t find as much as looked likely. Still being offered nearly 4 times my stake, but next one is the nap so I am leaving it for now.
  • seagrove1
    I had a feeling your picks would do well & to be honest - I cashed in before Haafapiece & got 4 x stake so many thanks. Good luck with the last two.
  • Doubler
    Going well AKD, good luck with the last 2.
  • Don't follow me
    Are u cashing out or watching the last one bolt in lol. Well done so far.
  • AKD
    Thanks guys. No, not going to cash out as what I am being offered is not good value. Being offered a total of £199 (my stake was £44), but I am already guaranteed £148. It will be a minimum of £644 if last one wins and £168 if it comes 2nd or 3rd. I know horses are not machines but if he runs to same level as last time then he has to go very close from same draw as last time. I expect a tight finish, so won’t be bolting in lol. Not cashing out, but I might put in a lay in running at around 6/4.
  • Rodeo
    gl m8 :cool:
  • Dazzler
    Good luck AKD
  • Doubler
    Brilliant AKD. :cool:
  • Don't follow me
    Excellent well done :up:
  • scrivs
    Fantastic tipping mate.Very well done.
  • Maxh
    Absolutely class
    Joined you on a couple of those for a profitable day
    Much thanks
  • Dazzler
    Brilliant AKD, well done mate
  • malawi
    very well done AKD
  • AKD
    Thanks everyone. Got about £600 back on the bet plus also had singles on the first 3. Would have been nice to get all 6 but Haafapiece ran well too, just the winner was too good. But it’s a nice enough Diwali gift for me, so happy with the day. Good to know some of you backed them too.
  • JOEMUGG
    :cheer: :cheer:
    great stuff
  • calvert
    Well Done AKD
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.