• Dazzler
    Why hide behind multi ID's? Come out....and play!?

WHO ARE YA?

Who mocks an even money winner, when they tip them EVERY day....DELUDED.....just like a goldfish....swimming around with no memory! Lol
  • Don't follow me
    I have no memory u have NO SLIP lol where is it? all I am asking for ya proof pal
  • Dazzler
    Give PROOF of who you are!!!
    What did your posted PROOF mean??

DELUDED
    WHO ARE YA? WHAT YOU AFRAID OF??? LOL
  • Rodeo
    well done today great winners.thanks . :wink:
  • donb
    Very nice, lovely drift and a nice double as well.
  • Don't follow me
    Day 11... No bet( nothing matches the criteria)
  • Don't follow me
    Day 12...

6pts staked
    13.38 returns
    Profit +7.38pts

Running total
    +20.04pts
  • JOEMUGG
    Well done :cool:
  • Don't follow me
    Day 13... unlucky for some, guess it was for me, both ran poor

5 points staked
    0 returns

Running total +15.03pts
  • Don't follow me
    Day 14...

3 points staked
    3.6 pts returns
    +0.60 pt profit

Running total +15.63 pts

Well that is the trial over and as per agreement Dazzler must now STOP HIS NONSENSE. He strongly suggested that I could not make a PROFIT, but I proved him wrong and did so and that is a FACT he has to take.

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!! PROFITABLE TRIAL!!
  • donb
    Do you not plan any more posts, I quite liked this thread.
  • Dazzler
    No nonsense from me DFM, just you stalking me......I know a **** when I see one.....and I and others defo have seen one!!! Lol Another good member left the board in Joemugg....well done!...when will you be happy and stop stalking me!??? Lol
  • Don't follow me
    You are the one who has to stop the nonsense Dazzler as per agreement. Joemugg leaving was nothing to do with me the board is not active enough for him. You are a pure bred a******** you have proven that by your constant trolling. Leave me be now to do my own stuff.

IM A WINNER!!! IM A WINNER!!!
  • Dazzler
    WHY HAVE MY WINNING HORSE ON YOUR PROFILE THEN?? WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION???
    YOU DONT EVEN OWN A HORSE......NO OWNERS WERE AT SEDGEFIELD FOR THE HORSE YOU CLAIM TO OWN AND SAID YOU WERE GOING.......WHERE WERE YOU?????? GOTTA BE THE SADDEST THING EVER........OUTTED AGAIN LOL
  • peregrine
    And I'm the master and I will be back ! Next week hopefully :cool:
  • Don't follow me
    I can quite assure you there was. No one will believe your poor attempt to falsify my claims!!
  • Dazzler
    Replace my photo with yours then.....simple really!

Come on lad, let's see the non existent photo
  • Don't follow me
    Get yourself to Sedgefield lad and I will show you who I am and what I own that's all I ask hope to see you there!!
  • Dazzler
    Replace my winning photo on your profile with yours if you can!??? Who's obsessed and will not leave the other alone????

You might fool a few mate......but not many! Lol

Why would anyone use someone else photos on their profile??? Why would anyone have multiple ID's???? So, who are the ones who are SAD AND DELUDED??? GET HELP MATE....WHAT COULD YOU BE CAPABLE OF NEXT??
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.