• AKD
    I may have already done my money on ENRICHISSANT as I backed it last night at 7/2 as I thought it should be favourite, but it has drifted out to as big as 8/1 now, so be careful with that. I can’t do anything about it now, just hope it comes back in a bit before the off. I don’t really understand the reason for the huge drift, possibly because his last win was on heavy but he has won on good ground before too. And fitness usually isn’t a problem with this trainer as David Bridgwater often gets winners first time after a break (none yet so far this season but the two that went off at under 10/1 both finished 2nd). Selection, along with Dr Sanderson, has the most experience over fences in this field, and was on of the reasons for me picking him. Also, because Bridgwater has an excellent record in novice handicap chases at Plumpton - 9 wins from 28 runners (+36 LSP) in these type of races here, though I should add that his 2 previous runners in this race both got beaten as favourites.

This has potential to be a good race, as there are three having their first runs in handicap chases, and two of the trainers; Dr Richard Newland (19 from 72, +45 LSP) and Michael Scudamore (15 from 99, +27 LSP), have very good records when they run their horses in a handicap chase for first time, so I see their runners Mason Jar and Copper Coin as potential improvers.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    2nd, gave it a good go from the front, went as short as 1.38 in running, foolishly I didn’t trade out.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.