• CMB
    The Big Meadow 15/2 EW

The Two Amigos 2/1 Is the obvious one but I'm chancing The Big Meadow to get a lot closer to him at the revised weights, than when meeting 2 runs back. That was the selections reappearance run ( unseated next time out ). If he stays on his feet I'm hoping he'll run a good race.

R Johnson booked and it's his only ride of the day.
  • CMB
    GL Aypee
  • AKD
    Good luck. I have backed Big Meadow also, finished 8th (25/1) in this race last year but that was on heavy and only his 2nd chase start. With more experience, I think he will put up a better show today, and as you said he ran well at Exeter recently. I think he has a good chance.
  • CMB
    Fingers crossed AKD
  • Amadeus
    As almost a bet to nothing I fancy CALIN DU BRIZAIUS 9-1 (1/4 of 4 places) with B365. The last 6/7 races only been out of top 4 once when he unseated rider. Good luck with other selections, one of us must surely get the winner.
  • CMB
    Good luck Amadeus. Hopefully one of us does :up:
  • micky
    We won the ATR competition for 2 people hospitality at Plumpton today and an overnight stop in a posh country hotel with dinner! My daughter is going with her fiancé. I fancy Big Meadow but also want to point out that The Tin Miner apart from the rag and the bottom weight is still off the same mark as last time out at the track where I was attending. Although a front runner and perhaps not appearing to get home lto I still think it is on the up and has the Scud up instead of Cannon. There is a price at which this horse is def backable as it was heavily supported into 2/1 fav last time. Noted also Cannon up for the Hawke horse here. I think Bridgwater uses Scud when available over Cannon. so that may be a pointer.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.