• AKD
    12:45 Limerick - ELIZABETHAN (6/1) was 5 lengths behind the favourite Palifico on debut, but O’Brien’s horses improve plenty 2nd time out so it wouldn’t surprise if she turns it around or goes close at least. Her dam Misty For Me was beaten nearly 20 lengths on her debut but went on to win 3 Group 1s.

4:05 Sandown - ANDALEEP (7/2) is up 9 lbs but he won so easily last time over this c&d that he might overcome it.

5:20 Kilbeggan - going with another c&d winner, FLEMINGS DREAM (15/8) won a maiden hurdle by 15 lengths here last time. This is a good deal tougher as all 5 of these are winners over hurdles but she is the least exposed and may have more improvement.

Small win doubles and each way treble.
  • peregrine
    Good luck akd been looking at Joseph o briens in this it's well bred and plenty of money for it.whatever it does today I'll be watching as I think it will be better over further. Still someone think it's ready.
  • peregrine
    In the 12.45 thinking of you.
  • AKD
    Good luck, Peregrine. Yes that was going to be my selection originally, as my one was a reserve but went for it when it got in. Same owner, so let’s see, as you say money for it is interesting.
  • AKD
    Well done Peregrine, you called it right, it stayed on best and will be better over further. My one went 1.34 in running but ended up out of places in 4th.
  • peregrine
    Yes akd Joseph o briens are on fire at the mo this one will be better judged on its breeding over further. In a earlier post I mentioned his team would be worth following and think he will challenge his father on being top dog in Ireland. Good luck with your others :up:
  • AKD
    Andaleep won @ 7/2, but nothing to go with it. My final call letting me down again as I had both those winners down as main danger.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.