1200/1 now 152/1 for the treble plumpton and wolves
  • Kerry
    Horses?
  • eeza
    Wish I knew Kerry
  • tipper
    what are they
  • Spindrifter
    very sorry gastara, no no tonic and mack the knife they treble is around 120/1 now
  • Rodeo
    is this ure personel gamble Drifter? are they in same race where they runnin what time? do u know? ty tho .
  • theloser
    Plumpton off so if that was part of the so called gamble, then thats off too
  • StVincent
    Gastara was scheduled to run 2.20 Plumpton. Abandoned so no treble
  • Jack Trotter
    I would be sceptical.

This type of thing happens day in and day out with every bookmaker on small scales.

Falses gambles by creating an amount of "market manipulation" and some punters wil alwaysl follow this money.

The last runner yesterday presented itself as a good lay opportunity with a small risk given the price was battered to odds agaisnt when in theory this was not an odds on shot.

JT
  • StVincent
    Agree 100 percent JT. Unfortunately, some will always see pound signs and fall for it.
  • Spindrifter
    and now we know why nobody ever posts anything worth while on here because everyone can't wait to jump on them and slag it off the board is like a desolate wasteland
  • Jack Trotter
    Spindrifter,

If you refer to my comments let you remind you that this is a members forum.

The objective of the fiorum is for members to discuss various subjects relating to horse sharing and share opinions..

We do not all share the same opinion which is fine.

My reply was not me criticising you or anyone else however was me giving my opinion on the subject matter.

If you have a vested interest in this "gamble" then I wish you the very best.

JT
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.