• owenjohn
    NAP - Not a great price but going with FRESH in the 6:00 at Kempton tonight @ 5/2

Struck me that David O'Meara has four runners at Beverley today, but Tudhope has just one ride on the day down at Kempton for James Fanshawe & Clipper Logisitcs. I guess the retainer for the owners may have a big part to play in this, but no doubting Tudders would have ridden a few with chances ofr O'Meara at Beverley if not down there tonight.

Tudhope has had over 400 rides at Beverley, compared to a surprisingly low 87 career rides at Kempton.

This is a handicap debutant tonight, off a mark of 79. Beaten a neck last time out, having dwelt at the start, by Starman who has subsequently followed up with another comfortable win.

The horse has been ridden by Kieran Shoemark on all three previosu runs, and he switches to the other Clipper Logistics runner (Intrepid Italian) in this race.

May have a little rev forecast on the two of them also, just in case any funny business going on!
  • Spindrifter
    very nice well done mate :up:
  • Stevie Wonder
    I assume its won. Thank you Owen
  • AKD
    Well done OJ, definitely a case of quality over quantity with you, almost exactly a month since your last selection - that was a great selection and so was this. Pleased to say I followed you both times, thanks mate, I owe you a few drinks.
  • owenjohn
    Cheers lads
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.