• AKD
    Royal Line has been supported like he only has to turn up to win, and while I can’t rubbish his form as he won a good Group 3 here before running well in Group 2 last time, I think at these prices there maybe some value against him. On ratings this looks above average for a Listed race with 4 of the 6 runners rated 110+. Favourite has to concede 3 lbs to YOUNG RASCAL (9/2) who is officially rated 2 lbs higher. I think main advantage Royal Line has is c&d form whereas my one is running on all weather for first time, but I am not sure if c&d form can be worth more than 5 lbs. Pedigree suggests YR will go on the surface, his sire Intello’s progeny has a better all weather record than turf, including winners here, dam’s half sister Run Wild won a good novice event here earlier in the year. It is his first run since May, and first since being gelded, but hopefully he will be fit enough and give the favourite a race at least. Spirit Of Appin is still improving and I think she can go well too, but will need to improve quite a bit again.

Small win bet on Young Rascal @ 9/2

As always, any thoughts on the race welcome.

Good luck.
  • stainless
    :up: :clap:
  • AKD
    Thanks, Stainless. Pleased to get one right after some poor ones. Won comfortably, Spirit of Appin also stuck on well for 3rd, favourite was very disappointing.
  • Rodeo
    well done m8 tx.. nice winner ran on well. :starstruck:
  • malawi
    well done akd
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.