• Jack Trotter
    Just watched her win on Waters Edge and 2 out, I really thought I was watching a beaten horse there.

Horse just did not seem to be travelling and the my initial thought was the quick reappearance has taken it's toll.

Nicola Currie had other plans, she was very patient with the horse switching back and forth, granted passing well beaten horses and a weak jockey on the front end and then she got the sails going and in she flew in.

No one could have said anything there if she had settled for a finishing position down the field.

I tell you the female jockeys we have in this country is incredible, Nicola Currie, Hayley Turner and Hollie Doyle and there are others coming through,

Plus I had a few quid on her so made my pleasure that much more exciting. :up:

JT
  • Stevie Wonder
    Agred JT. Women are generslly useless at things like football, cricket, motor racing etc but are to be fair, pretty good at netball and ironing. However the current crop of jockesses under both rules are imo the best ever and can truly hold their own against the best blokes.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.